What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R20 - Dragons 12-25 Wests Tigers @ ANZ Stadium

Round 20: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tipster

Bench
Well done to the Tigers and well done Jason Taylor. Sticking to his guns about selection even though it may not be the popular opinion.

11Straight

Juniors
So is Jason Taylor right about Robbie? Or are the Dragons just shit?

I think both.
We are shit.....A limited edition coach I'm hoping that will f**king vanish.
Headed by a CEO who thinks he is invincible backed by a board who think we are stuck in 1966 WAKE UP

TheFrog

Coach
Shit performance lucky Dragons were even worse
The Dragons had their chances, but it seems they thought they could get through in the middle third. Plenty of overlaps out wide were ignored.

Onto Parra next week, one week at a time
The Tigers fate is in their own hands, as they play all three of the teams they are battling with for the last 2 spots in the 8. Unfortunately, they've also got 2 games against top 4 sides. But congrats to them for putting themselves into a position where they are now a show of making it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Scrappy and unimpressive win. The only saving grace was that we lost 2 forwards in the first half and looked gassed at the end.

Dragons were on top early and it was more then inviting us back in then tigers playing well that got us infront. Strangely once we got back to 8-4 I never felt like we'd lose.

Best were Moses, sue, woods, Ava and aloiai who had by far his best game in first grade. Could be missing a few next week against parra which is one we should win regardless. Win that and a finals spot is ours if we're good enough.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Scrappy and unimpressive win. The only saving grace was that we lost 2 forwards in the first half and looked gassed at the end.

Dragons were on top early and it was more then inviting us back in then tigers playing well that got us infront. Strangely once we got back to 8-4 I never felt like we'd lose.

Best were Moses, sue, woods, Ava and aloiai who had by far his best game in first grade. Could be missing a few next week against parra which is one we should win regardless. Win that and a finals spot is ours if we're good enough.
I think you guys will fall one win short of the 8.

They're giving you hope. But false hope imho.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think you guys will fall one win short of the 8.

They're giving you hope. But false hope imho.

It's called hope for a reason. I don't expect to make the finals and I haven't seen many, well any, tigers fans that do.

But hey with the shit years we've had I think hope of making the semis at this time of year is great. If we can still be in the mix come round 25/26 I'll be pretty satisfied with the season.

Better then being on 14 points, that's for sure

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's called hope for a reason. I don't expect to make the finals and I haven't seen many, well any, tigers fans that do.

But hey with the shit years we've had I think hope of making the semis at this time of year is great. If we can still be in the mix come round 25/26 I'll be pretty satisfied with the season.

Better then being on 14 points, that's for sure
That's fair enough.

You'd want to make the 8 next season though.

SOUTHS were due for a couple of bad years too. We are gonna struggle next season too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It seems alien has disappeared from Tigers talk lately.

I'm facing up to it though.

Credit needs to be given where it's due.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hope so mate, read the Parra forum and apparently they have close to half their team out

No excuses really
Yeah but you'll have some out too.

No excuses I guess but remember the bunker could stuff you over. They've stuffed up again this weekend.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So do any Tigers fans think Robbie will feature on the interchange at all in the next 6weeks???

I reckon he will be staying in NSW Cup.

If JT had a brain on his head though he'd play him off the interchange for that X Factor.

Anyone have views on where Robbie will go next season???

Madge wanted Farah to come to SOUTHS but JT picked up the phone and told Madge that you guys would take McInnes and Madge said no. (This was on triple M tonight).

Latest posts