What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Knights 6-42 Panthers @ Hunter Stadium

Round 23: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Almost 14,000 crowd. Newcastle are to be congratulated. I hope they get a win at home soon but it won't be today.

Frederick

Staff member
Almost 14,000 crowd. Newcastle are to be congratulated. I hope they get a win at home soon but it won't be today.
Won't be until next year. Titans next week - Hayne will rip us a new one. Followed by bunnies week after

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Knights are a disgrace.

I'm sick of people conplimenting them on their 'efforts'. Many of their players have been pathetic all year.

As a 1st grade footy side they should have more than 1 win.

mxlegend99

Referee
And beating you losers twice this year was the most satisfying thing so far for me :sunglasses:
Yeah. Knights put up a better fight then Broncos did.

Even spotting them a 16 point lead they couldn't hold on to win. Nevermind Panthers are in the 8 without 6 our our top 13 players from the start of the year

perverse

Referee
The Knights are a disgrace.

I'm sick of people conplimenting them on their 'efforts'. Many of their players have been pathetic all year.

As a 1st grade footy side they should have more than 1 win.
You won't get any Knights fans arguing with you, that's for sure. This is the worst team since Wests 99. Arguably worse.