What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Roosters 22-10 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Round 23: Roosters v Cowboys

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Part of the problem is Granville's injured, he was playing like shit before that anyway.

Their whole gameplan revolves around dummy half scoots when they're on song.

TheFrog

Coach
Missed the game on Friday hey?
The game involving Parramatta (or more accurately Wentworthville), a side missing about $3 million worth of cattle, with wingers playing half and second rowers in the centres? No I saw it. Reminded me of Sachin Tendulkar scoring 200 against Zimbabwe on a Mumbai dustbowl after surviving 20 LBW appeals before reaching double figures.

The Dogs have a strong pack of forwards. The Broncos don't. The Dogs thrashed the Broncos what seems like a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the refs will help this time.

If your parents let u stay up on a school day that is

Quite a compliment when someone thinks I'm a kid at my age. My dear mum is 92 and I don't think she objects if I watch the Broncos lose, even though she wouldn't have a clue what a Bronco is.

Last edited:

Maroon4life

Juniors
The game involving Parramatta (or more accurately Wentworthville), a side missing about $3 million worth of cattle, with wingers playing half and second rowers in the centres? No I saw it. Reminded me of Sachin Tendulkar scoring 200 against Zimbabwe on a Mumbai dustbowl after surviving 20 LBW appeals before reaching double figures.

The Dogs have a strong pack of forwards. The Broncos don't. The Dogs thrashed the Broncos what seems like a couple of weeks ago. Maybe the refs will help this time.

Quite a compliment when someone thinks I'm a kid at my age. My dear mum is 92 and I don't think she objects if I watch the Broncos lose, even though she wouldn't have a clue what a Bronco is.

If the broncos win, what will be the pre-determined editorial then?

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Only accurate thing in this post is the comparison of tendulkar to the Broncos

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Pretty strange what's happened to the Cowboys the last two weeks. They were never even in the hunt against two teams they were expected to roll easily. No doubt they'll enjoy being back in Townsville for two of their last three. They look very tired though. Not sure how you turn that around at this stage.

Valheru

Coach
After watching them crumble appallingly last Monday night, the Roosters have made a goose of me today. A serious nuisance side when it takes their fancy.

To be fair, last Monday was our first poor performance for 7 weeks.

You can call it bias or rose coloured glasses on my part if you want but post round 8 when our injuries started to lessen somewhat we have been nowhere near the 2nd worst team in the comp.