What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Broncos 20-10 Bulldogs @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 24: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon4life

Juniors
If Parker is such a tough guy why didn't he do anything about it? The game was over, they'd won. Get up and throw one if you think you were intentionally kicked in the face.

Spoken like a fan whose team won't play finals football.

Have a big one on mad monday genius.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holy shit you nailed it.
The entire bulldogs team collectively shat their pants in the last 5 minutes.
Didn't hear from you much in the rest of the thread though.
I rarely post in Game Day threads during games mate, nothing new.

Please don't think you're special.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I rarely post in Game Day threads during games mate, nothing new.

Please don't think you're special.

Is that so??? I'm pretty sure Maximus wants to introduce me to the guillotine for going up to the pub to watch a game instead of sitting at home entertaining you gibberers :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is that so??? I'm pretty sure Maximus wants to introduce me to the guillotine for going up to the pub to watch a game instead of sitting at home entertaining you gibberers :lol:
Who the f**k is Maximus?
Why didn't S. Perrett play??
Not sure, never actually knew what the explanation was. If he lines up for us at Pepper Stadium tomorrow in ISP we'll know Des just wanted to try Holland out again.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If the Dogs play the Broncos in the semis you can bet your balls the result will go the other way.​

Lol good one.
If they get the same refs they may be some hope.
Have u paid your sabbu fees for 2016/17 yet?
Call Timma he's the CEO.
Walt Flanagan is under his desk

Jason Maher

Immortal
If the Dogs play the Broncos in the semis you can bet your balls the result will go the other way.​

Why? Canterbury are not actually that good, and are only in the top 4 because the donkeys and cows fell away massively due to Origin. I'd give the team that went within a bee's dick of winning the GF last year under one of the all time great coaches every chance if they were to meet again.

Card Shark

Immortal
Dogs bubble has burst.

Trouble is they won't have time to correct it before the semis.

Having said that, I hope we don't play them in the semis as they have the wood on us. Other teams will flog them though.

ed-grimley

Bench
Why? Canterbury are not actually that good, and are only in the top 4 because the donkeys and cows fell away massively due to Origin. I'd give the team that went within a bee's dick of winning the GF last year under one of the all time great coaches every chance if they were to meet again.
I wouldn't have expected the thrashing the Dogs handed out in R16, Origin or not.

Latest posts