What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Panthers 40-10 Wests Tigers @ Pepper Stadium

Round 24: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
We're playing well with a lot of attacking threats and improved defence but the opposition will be a lot stronger next week, away to the Titans. That will give a better indication of whether we're a team capable of troubling teams in the finals or not.

GongPanther

Referee
Tigers missed 50 tackles. Says it all.

I did not or could not have thought this would have been the way it panned out.

But one has to look at the hard match they did have last week,but any team worth it's salt should have been ready within a week in this sport of ours.

We played so well against the Tigers that they simply didn't have an answer.People will point to the fact that their fullback had a night to forget,but fans need to take on board the precise kicking game that Cleary put on.

Overall,it was a very good team performance,which should put us in the right frame of mind when we face the Titties next week.

GongPanther

Referee
Boy oh boy didn't see that coming and Penrith made me eat my words. Outclassed, outmuscled / all of the above etc

Anyways congrats on the win pennies rather it be a fellow cat team in the finals rather than any other battling for the spot

Cheers Cliff.

Nobody in their right mind saw that kind of a result coming.At least 3 to 4 tries probably wouldn't have been scored if Teddy was there taking those bombs.

But like they say,you've got to exploit the potential weaknesses.

Just like we did when we played Brisbane and we targeted Corey Oates.Penrith sure did their homework on him.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Was this thrashing the Broncos fault or was it due to tpas?
Anyway the panthers are starting to remind me of the 2005 squad from the club they just flogged.

phatnonphatness

Juniors
I knew we would lose but didn't think we'd lose this badly. There goes our slim finals hopes.

Congrats to the Panthers. Hope they go on and win the whole thing.