What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Rabbitohs 12-6 Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

Round 24: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
i'm not saying it doesn't but r20 still wasn't lying
If you look up that stat you will see my reason for calling him a liar. I looked at that link and I couldnt find the number 7 on the TB column. Look it up and if you can find it, I will happily apologise.

See thats what IM willing to do. Your boy has cant even answer my question cos he knows Im right but here I am answering all of his AND I am willing to apologise and admit Im wrong.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Alien, you found it? If you do can you put up a screenshot please with it stating TB = tackle busts/breaks and the number 7. Also send us the link so I can try it again. Ive checked it on my phone and P.C and nothing!

alien

Referee
qouh60.jpg

alien

Referee
This link is crap. It doesnt give me the screen shot you just gave me.

Well Ive apologised. Just waiting on r20 to answer my question and settle it instead of ducking me.

yeah where it says "all rounds", you have to change it to round 24, and where it says "all clubs", you have to change it to rabbitohs

Rabbits20

Immortal
Now I know why so many posters on here hate you lol. Youre a childish troll and hunter who posts only in your defence (thats why he hasnt got much posts for a 7 year poster) is your only friend lol.

Goodbye troll.
I get along fine with heaps of them on the SOUTHS forum plus on here the Parra, Raiders, Sharks fans are genuinely a good bunch who know their stuff.

I find it funny you're resorting to your childish ways.

You were wrong initially.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Where are your answers? show me them or Ill ask them again.. lets see if you answer..

Which of these two things that weve debated has made Inglis a superstar..
  1. His tackle busts (no line break that leads to tries)
  2. His line breaks (clean breaks that leads to tries e.g. youtube highlights)
Is it his ability to break the line or his tackle busts that made him a star?

NOW what...
That wasn't the initial discussion.

Many things have made GI a superstar too as I've said in posts on here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
GI can still make breaks but not as many.

GI can ball play too putting guys into holes.

GI can set up tries and with his power can score tries still.

GI can still get quick play the balls.

GI can still return the ball back strongly.

GI can still save tries

GI can still call the shots from the back.

GI can still put up bombs.
This makes GI great plus his trademark fend.

Obviously as he's getting older he's not making as many long breaks. But these other things he does makes him a very very good player still.

At times this season he has been a bit inconsistent.

I hope that answers it.

Last edited:

Latest posts