What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Rabbitohs 12-6 Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

Round 24: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate your too late lol. You gotta be in early son.

All of us here that watched the game and posted anything spectacular in that game, including an Inglis break. There was none. Thats why none of us posted him making a break. He played just his role.

The "fantasy" link lol. Fantastical link is it?..lol post up the link like Ive done but theyve made a mistake obviously, it happens.

The link Ive provided is an accurate reflection of the game. Ill post a video to show there was no 7 line breaks. SEVEN and no mention from all the posters here or even in the video highlights.

Start from the 2nd page of this thread and see if you can find a post about ONE of Inglis apparent line breaks. We all watched it from the start and saw none.
Doesn't matter that he posted later on after the game as he is right like myself.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you look up that stat you will see my reason for calling him a liar. I looked at that link and I couldnt find the number 7 on the TB column. Look it up and if you can find it, I will happily apologise.

See thats what IM willing to do. Your boy has cant even answer my question cos he knows Im right but here I am answering all of his AND I am willing to apologise and admit Im wrong.
My battery/power died. Had to recharge it that's why.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
This makes GI great plus his trademark fend.

Obviously as he's getting older he's not making as many long breaks. But these other things he does makes him a very very good player still.

At times this season he has been a bit inconsistent.

I hope that answers it.
Yes line breaks. See, I was correct too. Told you bro, all good though ;)

I've already apologised for calling you a liar based on proof that Alien had provided. Alien has set a good example if you're looking to prove a point and thats you SHOW the proof. I honestly checked it out but I'm not familiar with that website or any stats website for that matter, so thats why I couldnt see what you were saying about (IMO) measly tackle busts.

Moving on, I think Inglis is not that much of a star this year for Souths, I'd say Cody Walker is the main man for Souths this year so far, him and Reynolds have come up with most of the big plays this year. What do you reckon?

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

I've already apologised for calling you a liar based on proof that Alien had provided. Alien has set a good example if you're looking to prove a point and thats you SHOW the proof. I honestly checked it out but I'm not familiar with that website or any stats website for that matter, so thats why I couldnt see what you were saying about (IMO) measly tackle busts.

Moving on, I think Inglis is not that much of a star this year for Souths, I'd say Cody Walker is the main man for Souths this year so far, him and Reynolds have come up with most of the big plays this year. What do you reckon?
Agreed.

I couldn't show you the proof though as I'm not the best with technology.

hunters

Juniors

Agree with everything you say here mate. Let's leave this one on the field and I honestly didn't mean any disrespect in any posts.

And yeah, I don't post that much and am ok with it! You'll find plenty of post where I support R20 and probably just as many bagging him but I'm always happy to shake hands at the end.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Agree with everything you say here mate. Let's leave this one on the field and I honestly didn't mean any disrespect in any posts.

And yeah, I don't post that much and am ok with it! You'll find plenty of post where I support R20 and probably just as many bagging him but I'm always happy to shake hands at the end.
That's the spirit.

All passionate discussion.