What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Roosters 42-6 Dragons @ Allianz Stadium

Round 24: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 24
Sydney Roosters v St. George Illawarra Dragons
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 21 August 2016

Gates Open 1:30pm / U20s NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

SYD-16teamlist.png

1. Blake Ferguson 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Dale Copley 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Latrell Mitchell 6. Connor Watson 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
Interchange: 14. Sam Moa 15. Isaac Liu 16. Ryan Matterson 17. Kane Evans 18. Aidan Guerra

SGI-16teamlist.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Kurt Mann 3. Euan Aitken 4. Taane Milne 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall 8. Russell Packer 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Will Matthews 17. Jacob Host 18. Jake Marketo 22. Luciano Leilua

REF-LIME-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Jason Robinson

ISP NSW
Wyong v Newcastle @ Hunter Stadium, Sat 12:40pm (FOX)
Wentworthville v Illawarra @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3pm

Head to Head
Overall 35 - Roosters 15, Dragons 19, Drawn 1
At Allianz 24 - Roosters 13, Dragons 11
Last 5 - Roosters 3, Dragons 2​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sometimes these games are the best to watch, where neither team can make the semis. Anything can happen but I'll say Roosters by 12.

Charlie124

First Grade
Can anyone shed some light on why Mitchell took over the goalkicking duties from Taukeiaho in the Cows game last week? I've got them both in my fantasy team but only get the points if i name the right one as my kicker.

_Johnsy

Referee
Based on last weeks form, one of the games of the round. Will be a close game or a blow out.

Blow out = roosters win
Close game = dragons win.

Charlie124

First Grade
Can anyone shed some light on why Mitchell took over the goalkicking duties from Taukeiaho in the Cows game last week? I've got them both in my fantasy team but only get the points if i name the right one as my kicker.
Bumpity bump bump!

Anyone know?

Bumpity bump bump!

Anyone know?

Taukeiaho is not an 80min player so Mitchell would take over kicking duties when he was on the bench. Either SST was sitting on the the sidelines when all tries were scored or Robbo thought it best to give kicking duties to someone who spends more time on the field.

Card Shark

Immortal
This game is like the world club challenge for the Dragons.

They won their grand final last week (should've seen the deros in our forum) & this is the next game.

SBD82

Coach
This game is like the world club challenge for the Dragons.

They won their grand final last week (should've seen the deros in our forum) & this is the next game.
A fan of a team that has never made the world club challenge makes fun of a team that has, and uses the world club challenge to do so.

He then complains in a dragons game thread about dragons supporters posting stupid posts in the sharks forum.

I love LU.