What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Roosters 42-6 Dragons @ Allianz Stadium

Round 24: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was the dog rooting and jwh injury. They are one of the best sides to finish outside the 8 in ages though (besides like the storm in 2010)

You can add in Corder's pectoral injury in the off season also. We started the season with all 3 players unavailable. No surprise the side has looked its best with all 3 available.

Not sure who chooks have in last 2 rounds but theyll most likely win both.

I underestimated saints when i predicted a 48-4 chooks win..theyve put on 6 magnificent points here!

We play the Sharks down at the Swamp on Saturday night and then Broncos at Suncorp on the following Thursday.

I swear given how much Joey talks about Connor Watson he's been paid or told by Connor to give him a boost on TV to boost his profile

Connor is playing five eight. Andrew Johns is the halves coach for the Roosters. You do the maths.... ;)

Valheru

Coach
Still reckon if Pearce didn't try and root a dog Roosters make the Top 6 this year.

It was that, the JWH/Cordner injuries amongst others and the young guys in key positions to start the year.

Oh well, hopefully next year will be better.