What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Bulldogs 16-24 Cowboys @ Belmore Sports Ground

Round 25: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
Lol Morgan is overrated as f**k

I don't mind him.

external

ironhorse

Juniors
I was thinking this was some clever coaching by Desmond leading them into the finals under the radar but with rising form but the dogs look disinterested and woeful here ... they also seem to have a rubbish record at Belmore.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Does anyone else think James Graham is part of the problem for the dogs? Didn't make one decent hitup against the Cowboys. It's been the same the last few games I've watched them. Has he lost it? Nothing like the beast he was a few years ago. He's OK in defence but you want some damaging runs from your senior prop.

Hawkins

Juniors
Does anyone else think James Graham is part of the problem for the dogs? Didn't make one decent hitup against the Cowboys. It's been the same the last few games I've watched them. Has he lost it? Nothing like the beast he was a few years ago. He's OK in defence but you want some damaging runs from your senior prop.

I like how he mouths off at the refs a lot, you'd think the dogs would have missed Ennis but no. Graham lifted the load.