What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Eels 30-18 Dragons @ Pirtek Stadium

Round 25: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 25
Parramatta Eels v St. George Illawarra Dragons
Pirtek Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Monday 29 August 2016

Gates Open 4:30pm / U20s NYC 4:45pm / NRL 7pm

PAR-16teamlist.png

1. Bevan French 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Michael Gordon 6. Clinton Gutherson 7. Jeff Robson 8. Danny Wicks 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Beau Scott
Interchange: 14. Kaysa Pritchard 15. Ken Edwards 16. Peni Terepo 17. Daniel Alvaro 18. David Gower

SGI-16teamlist.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Kurt Mann 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 15. Will Matthews 16. Jacob Host 17. Jake Marketo 21. Luciano Leilua

REF-LIME-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

ISP NSW
Mounties v Wentworthville @ Aubrey Keech Reserve, Sat 3pm
Wyong v Illawarra @ Morry Breen Oval, Sat 3pm

Head to Head
Overall 30 - Eels 14 Dragons 14 Drawn 2
At Pirtek 14 - Eels 10 Dragons 3 Drawn 1
Last 5 - Eels 3, Dragons 2

Last meeting
2015 Round 16 - Eels 16 Dragons 12 at Pirtek Stadium

Biggest wins
2014 - Eels 36 Dragons 0 at Pirtek Stadium (36 points)
2009 - Dragons 37 Eels 0 at UOW Jubilee Oval (37 points)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Eels can leave souffs in 2nd last if the sharks win tonight and eels win this one. That's something isn't it?

TheFrog

Coach
Last game at Parra Stadium before they level it. Seems like yesterday they burned down the previous one. It's a pity they didn't think ahead back then when this joint was built.

Spade

Juniors
Eels didn't even get close to the 8 in the end, they should've just kept everyone and went again next year.

SBD82

Coach
Can any parra fans tell me if this is french's first game at 1?

What happened with Gordon?

natheel

Coach
Can any parra fans tell me if this is french's first game at 1?

What happened with Gordon?

It's his first game in the 1 jumper. But he has shifted there during the past 2 weeks at times.

Gordon has shifted to the wing as he is leaving for roosters so it's just to give French a chance to make the 1 his and give him some experience there. But imo I think Gutherson will be fullback next year with Bevan on the wing for another year

SBD82

Coach
It's his first game in the 1 jumper. But he has shifted there during the past 2 weeks at times.

Gordon has shifted to the wing as he is leaving for roosters so it's just to give French a chance to make the 1 his and give him some experience there. But imo I think Gutherson will be fullback next year with Bevan on the wing for another year
Thanks natheel. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Good move dumping benji, problem is I don't think hutchinsons any better.

Eels by 10.

No one knows, but he could hardly be worse. How he wasn't given a go ahead of McCrone earlier in the year when Benji was out injured is beyond me. A young bloke is never going to develop into a first grade halfback if he's never given a go.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Sucked in merkin.

I'm deeply distraught. Climbed to 13th now, at that height you may get a little dizzy peaking over the side.

Was really just clutching at straws to be interested in this one, maybe a gutherson hat trick for fantasy. Going to horrendous to watch

Latest posts