What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Sharks 37-12 Roosters @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Round 25: Sharks v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
You are only allowed to tackle people with "necessary" force. Using "unnecessary" amounts of force by tackling too hard is not allowed.

At least that appears to be the rule they've made up whenever they penalise Napa for legalling destroying someone. They've basically banned him from making big hits for some reason
So it's just something the refs have made up? Awesome

Rabbits20

Immortal
Roosters had 3 penalties and were 12 nil up. Since then penalty count was 12 to 3. Disgusting
You guys have been so ildsicplined plus a 58percent completion rate is a big problem.

Lol@Rorters.

Thanks Sharks supporters, we are now able to happily lol. Good to see you guys back on track.

Unscrupulous

Bench
19ldlg.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha love it
Your guys completion rate is at 82percent. That's the difference. Last week you guys completed just over 70percent and SOUTHS over 80percent.

Rorters below 60percent.

That's what has cost the Rorters.

If the Sharks complete at 85percent against Storm you have a good chance.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha love it
I will say though in all honesty Cecchin Feckin loves you guys.

You should take him into the finals with you.

Feckin robbed Cows against Sharks in finals over that 7 tackle try and other calls.

Plus last year in the finals Feckin gave Sharks every single call against SOUTHS.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is laughable now
I was just being silly before lol!!!!

In all seriousness you shouldn't be surprised.

Cecchin loves the Sharks and the Tigers most.

All the calls went against you guys and a 13-6 penalty count.

Last year in the finals Cecchin gave Sharks all calls against us. It was the worst refing performance I had ever seen. Penalties were 9-1 at one point.

Just like tonight after the start penalties were 13-3.

All he does Feckin is piggy back Cronulla. I don't know how Feckin keeps his job.