What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Sharks 37-12 Roosters @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Round 25: Sharks v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say though in all honesty Cecchin Feckin loves you guys.

You should take him into the finals with you.

Feckin robbed Cows against Sharks in finals over that 7 tackle try and other calls.

Plus last year in the finals Feckin gave Sharks every single call against SOUTHS.

Awe diddums

I was just being silly before lol!!!!

In all seriousness you shouldn't be surprised.

Cecchin loves the Sharks and the Tigers most.

All the calls went against you guys and a 13-6 penalty count.

Last year in the finals Cecchin gave Sharks all calls against us. It was the worst refing performance I had ever seen. Penalties were 9-1 at one point.

Just like tonight after the start penalties were 13-3.

All he does Feckin is piggy back Cronulla. I don't know how Feckin keeps his job.

Awww double diddums

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you don't get Cecchin in the finals you will be getting your tissues out handy lol.

Getting ready for a choke Miller.

I have tissues for you when you need them lol.

Danish

Referee
Sharks did well to stop themselves from turning it into a grub fest after a few little moments towards the end of the first half, focused on playing their game and dispatched of a very typical 2016 Roosters side.

Apparently lapping the useless dragons isn't actually the return to form all our idiot players obviously thought it was

Apey

Staff member
Funny how as soon as the Sharks were down they started giving penalties for offside and holding down against the Roosters even though the Sharks have been doing it all night. Toddy must have made the phone call

Shame they missed the knock on when Townsend played it

Sharks were offside every tackle of that set and nothing. Then sharks get another leg up. Good work Toddy

Penalties penalties penalties....of course they are going to score.

That knock on call was huge.....and incorrect

Such a poorly one sided reffed game

Watch for the roosters to get the last 5 penalties so Checcin looks like he did a good job

Roosters had 3 penalties and were 12 nil up. Since then penalty count was 12 to 3. Disgusting

:(

Up Up Cronulla!

Suck shit to all the Sharks haters in this thread who disappeared in the back half of this thread.

Where did you go?

To f**k your grand mothers?

Card Shark

Immortal
Just read this thread, good entertainment....yes we got lots of penalties.

It is "funny" how some refs give you penalties & some let ya cop offside & laying all over ya, like Sutton has done the last few weeks.

We can't win the comp cause Sutton wil ref the GF.

Generalzod

Immortal
Its not like South Sydney wasn't getting any leg ups from the refs when they won the comp in 2014..Suddenly when it's Cronulla winning the penalty count it's a farkin no no...Also Canberra fans are spewing out the same shit...

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
Lucky the Sharks played the roosters if they played a top 8 side they would of got flogged

Latest posts