What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Titans 14-15 Panthers @ Cbus Super Stadium

Round 25: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
We're definitely in the finals!! So they've achieved my main expectation for them which is to at least make the 8.

We need to play better obviously if we want to go past Week 1 of the finals.

Thanks to Moylan & Peachey really for winning it for us at the end. Not a good game by BC, still a lot of maturing to do.

Thing is,and what the geniused caller on Fox didn't realise is that the Panthers where safely in the 8 no matter what happened in the final two rounds.Our for/against is so superior,we were going to be O.K.

But a scrappy win is a win.And a game like this is out of the way...

The_Shield

Juniors
I think the Titans best chance is if the tigers beat the Warriors. Cause Rd 26 they play the raiders, while the Warriors play parramatta. You would think raiders beat tigers but the Warriors should beat the eels

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really? Nobody put us anywhere near the 8 at the start of the year given our roster. We have overachieved massively this year.

Titans should be proud of their year and I'll be shocked if they aren't in the 8 next year. Sarginson in a good signing and Elegy will be an improvement on Roberts. Hayne will be back to his best after an off season.

Best thing for them is if souffs beat the dogs and roosters beat Broncos. Then NQ are assured of top 4 and might rest a few

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think the Titans best chance is if the tigers beat the Warriors. Cause Rd 26 they play the raiders, while the Warriors play parramatta. You would think raiders beat tigers but the Warriors should beat the eels

Yeah I'd be wanting that if I was a GC fan. We might ge the raiders without Austin and Sezer but knowing us we'll make Williams look like Andrew Johns

GongPanther

Referee
Still have to give them a wrap. We've had a similarly easy run. You do the best with what you do. Credit to the Titans also for not losing games against good teams by big margins.

That is a carbon copy of what we were doing early in the season.

Before this current "easy run" I really expected us to be in the top 4.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lol bloody hell. You and Umina need to move on with your lives.
Did you not watch his work at first and second receiver? Or see his dropped bomb with no pressure? Luckily ruled back despite being a knock on.

Every game he stars in its never his fullback play that stands out.

Clifferd

Coach
One question. Can Penrith beat the Broncos?

Hard to tell

Brisbane are definitely a much better team than the last time they played, in fact they are probably 3/4th most inform team atm

But Penrith aren't doing much wrong either

This finals series is literally a coin toss

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Ryan James has broken Campbell Gillards back. Surprise, surprise the NRLs biggest thug has ended another players season.