What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Warriors 24-36 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 25: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even that Bulldogs game, if rankin isn't a derp and doesn't drop that absolute sitter I reckon we win that game

What you mean dropping a ball 10m with no one in front of him to give us a 12 point lead with under 20 mins to go cost us?

Fcking rankin, to be fair he was pretty good today. Finally kicked well too

jaseg

Juniors
Agree there were dud calls both ways but sorry that's been a Shepard since day 1 1908, the try just before halftime was less of an obstruction then that.

That might well be the worst rationalisation of a bad decision I've seen in weeks. It's 2016 buddy, not 1908 - the rules change season-to-season in Rugby League.

This year the obstruction (not "Shepard") rule is not what is was years ago. Based on the interpretations the NRL have been using this season, that was a fair try. Woods initiated contact, and made no effort to actually tackle Johnson when he had the opportunity after the contact. He milked it, and dumbarse Klein fell for it.

I have no doubt the Tigers would have won anyway, but that failing to acknowledge that kind of crap is just silly. It was a mistake - a bad one. There were an absolute tonne of them too.. going every which way. The penalty for tackling a player in the air (because apparently one foot on the ground isn't enough)? The many missed forward passes, Vatuvei's foot on the line not called etc etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
The two biggest Tigers haters on the forum say it so it must be true
Hold on so Thommo and myself are the 2 biggest Tigers haters.

Where does that leave alien??? I'm in shock.

Your posts lately, the ones I've quoted in the last couple of minutes have been uneducated.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Screen_Shot_2016_08_28_at_3_16_42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_28_at_3_15_46_PM.png
That's allright.

21-1.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Moses just jogs over, this is the end to an embarrassment of a season for the Warriors.
Must be a really hard team to support, year after year they don't change regardless of who's coach.

They should just play jungle ball every game and they could have made the 8, well at least it'd have been more entertaining.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's alright

Don't worry about the haters Tard20 - You'll show them in the finals when the Bunn..... Oh wait... that's right....
They can have their 8th spot and bow out in week 1 of finals.

I'm actually happy for what I had between 2012-2015.

Gotta have a bad year.

Latest posts