What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Broncos 24-14 Roosters @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 26: Broncos v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the Broncos entered the competition they have been the most dominant club in the league.
More premierships more finals appearances and more rep players than any other club. And all by a fair margin as well.
This should be respected however envy is a strong emotion and clouds the opinions of many peasants.

And yet they always remained under the salary cap. Respect.

MilkShark

First Grade
Since the Broncos entered the competition they have been the most dominant club in the league.
More premierships more finals appearances and more rep players than any other club. And all by a fair margin as well.
This should be respected however envy is a strong emotion and clouds the opinions of many peasants.
Lollllll respected?

1 club town with all the TPAs thrown their way.

Any year the Broncos don't win the premiership is an underachievement.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Haha you sound like a souths supporter.

Let's be honest I doubt you were even born when the broncos last won a premiership

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I wouldn't say they should win every year but they have lost their groove over the decade.

You guys are back on track now mind.

Don't even need to look at the ladder to know we're back on track.
The levels of salt and butthurt in this forum tell the story.

MilkShark

First Grade
Real smart comparing Canberra to Brisbane in regards to advantages of being a 1 club town. Quite a difference there.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Lollllll respected?

1 club town with all the TPAs thrown their way.

Any year the Broncos don't win the premiership is an underachievement.

Oh yeah?
Well each year cronulla don't win the premiership it's it's..............
Business as usual.

Have you enjoyed the easiest draw of 2016 which the NRL gifted your team ?

You're drawing the longest bow of all time there. There's far too many variables to even compile a list like that. But one variable we can always rely on is the Friday Night Broncos having a 7 day turnaround (at least) for 90% of their games. How about you get off Dominic Brock's cock?

I had to laugh when I saw Wayne Bennett in the press conference saying his team had "lost their advantage" because they don't know what day they're playing on next week. Wayne you're the only team who have a guaranteed 8 day (at least) turnaround for week 1 of the finals. You haven't lost your advantage old fella, but I guess you feel you need all the advantages you can get with that bunch of scrubs.