What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Bulldogs 10-28 Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Round 26: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
We're no sure thing to beat the Dogs. We're a young team and aren't used to being favourites (or playing in many finals for that matter), so I hope the Bulldogs start favourites.

TheFrog

Coach
We're no sure thing to beat the Dogs. We're a young team and aren't used to being favourites (or playing in many finals for that matter), so I hope the Bulldogs start favourites.
I think the Dogs will start favourite. It will be a big test for our young side. But if we can match them up front, we will kill them with our superior ball movement. Griffin now can use Sunday as a dress rehearsal, knowing full well the mission ahead. We need to dominate in the middle and use our bench more than we have been doing.

GongPanther

Referee
Dogs have big match semis experience all across the park.

But the Panthers might just love the atmosphere that will be in store for them.

Treat it like it's just another game.

Card Shark

Immortal
Correct,we lose,we still play the Dogs

We win,the only difference is that we'll have the record to show that our for/against will be better than the Dogs.

At least we can rest players for the final 15 minutes if need be...

If you win....Where are they going to play this?

Technically should be Allianz but that's not practical for any fans but can't be at ANZ as that's giving the Dogs home advantage.

Should be at Penrith.

Just another anomaly of an unfair system.

This win will give me a permanent erection all week.

Perfect set up for the weekend. Super Saturday awaits, a visit to Leichhardt on the cards. Noice.

ram raid

Bench
It's been a weird season. With Souths and Easts having mid-season capitulations, and Parra getting nulled, it's opened up the door for shit-munching teams like Wests/Titans/Dogs to get to plod around in September. It would be a cracking finals if the actual best 8 teams were playing.

GongPanther

Referee
If you win....Where are they going to play this?

Technically should be Allianz but that's not practical for any fans but can't be at ANZ as that's giving the Dogs home advantage.

Should be at Penrith.

Just another anomaly of an unfair system.

AFL has the ANZ booked for the weekend (or a Sat or Sun...not too sure) as the Dogs surrendered it to them.So the Penrith Panthers V Dogs match will be played at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Latest posts