What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Bulldogs 10-28 Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Round 26: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
If you win....Where are they going to play this?

Technically should be Allianz but that's not practical for any fans but can't be at ANZ as that's giving the Dogs home advantage.

Should be at Penrith.

Just another anomaly of an unfair system.
Allianz is OK, so long as the trains are running. Will they contact the "home" club and ask their preference? I doubt it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a performance from T. Burgess. He was magnificent.

Very proud.

Things are bright for next season.

Crichton is a gun too.

BranVan3000

Coach
I'm just happy we have signed a couple of decent metre eaters in Brown and Vave. We put Paulos money to good use
He's a good signing. Apparently the money was too good to refuse, I really wish we had kept him. If he continues to improve at the rate he has since mid last year he could be one of the best props in the game

big hit!

Bench
How many weeks do you get for kicking air?

it was still a kick. or was he cocking his leg for a fart?

this BS that it should only be punished if it connected or damaged is why shit like this continues to happen, and rugby league is still regarded as a game for the grubs of society.

stamp the BS out oft the game.

natheel

Coach
He's a good signing. Apparently the money was too good to refuse, I really wish we had kept him. If he continues to improve at the rate he has since mid last year he could be one of the best props in the game

Do you think he will start at parra?

8. Mannah
10. Brown
15. Wicks
16. Vave

With wicks and brown swapping the starting spot?

Latest posts