What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Cowboys 32-16 Titans @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Round 26: Cowboys v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 26
North Queensland Cowboys v Gold Coast Titans
1300SMILES Stadium, Townsville (TICKETS)
Saturday 3 September 2016

Gates Open 3pm / U20s NYC 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

NQL-16teamlist.png

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Scott Bolton 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Coen Hess 16. Patrick Kaufusi 17. Ben Hannant

GLD-16teamlist.png

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Anthony Don 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Nene Macdonald 6. Tyrone Roberts 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Luke Douglas 9. Nathan Peats 10. Ryan James 11. Zeb Taia 12. Chris McQueen 13. Greg Bird
Interchange: 14. Leivaha Pulu 15. Ryan Simpkins 16. Agnatius Paasi 17. Nathan Friend 18. David Mead 19. David Shillington 21. Lachlan Burr

REF-RED-BH-2016-SQU-150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Jason Robinson

ISC QLD Finals W1
Townsville v Easts @ Jack Manski Oval, Sun 1:40pm
Burleigh qualified and will play Redcliffe in Week 2
Other Cowboys & Titans feeders did not qualify

Head to Head
Overall 16 - Cowboys 8 Titans 8
At 1300SMILES 8 - Cowboys 5 Titans 3
Last 5 - Cowboys 3 Titans 2

Last Meeting
2015 Round 26 - Cowboys 42 Titans 12 at 1300SMILES Stadium

Biggest winning margins
2015 - Cowboys 42 Titans 12 at 1300SMILES Stadium (30 points)
2013 - Titans 31 Cowboys 12 at Cbus Super Stadium (19 points)
2010 - Titans 37 Cowboys 18 at Cbus Super Stadium (19 points)​

Last edited by a moderator:

ed-grimley

Bench
I was sort of positive towards the Titans until Hayne turned up and James pricked it out - I hope the Cowboys flog them.

TheFrog

Coach
The Tits have got a pretty mean pack of forwards, but not much else, Jazz notwithstanding. They had plenty going for them in the last 60 minutes last game but couldn't get it done. They won't this time either.

GongPanther

Referee
If the Tits manage to win this improbable task ahead of them,they deserve to be in the finals.

Then it's probably the Broncos the week after that.

I don't see them getting over the Cows who will have real serious reasons to make sure they stay in the top 4.

JT's lot by 18.

Clifferd

Coach
Never gonna support an opposition team like I will with the Cows in this game.

Cowboys by 26

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
titans have made their success this season on the back of just grit, guts and a massive amount of heart. Expect the same but go down swinging by 14

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I would like Gold Coast to make the finals but not at the expense of us making the top four I am afraid.

The importance of of this game will not be lost on our lads, and so I am expecting a red hot performance off the back of recent improvement.

NQ by 12.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Never gonna support an opposition team like I will with the Cows in this game.

Cowboys by 26

Hahaa same. Last week I was very casual watching the Titans penrith game. Even when it got to 14 all I didn't really care. I was going for penrith but more because I tipped them then anything else.

This week though I couldn't be riding NQ any harder. JT is future immortal. Cowboys by 14.

Latest posts