What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Storm 26-6 Sharks @ AAMI Park

Round 26: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Cameron Smith has been playing the refs like a fiddle for a decade. He does it in origin games in Sydney why wont it happen in the big games.

some11

Referee
Typical Melbourne try, Smith just sucks in the defenders and lets Bromwich do the rest.

TheFrog

Coach
If the Storm play like this no-one will stop them. But the trouble is, they might play like last week.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
fmd townsend is a horrible ball player.

sharks don't have enough big bodies & go forward in the middle. they have been getting out muscled the last few weeks.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I don't understand this obsession with saying Melbourne are bending the rules, the wrestle hysteria was 7 years ago and now pretty much every team wrestles to the same level or better than them

Not about the wrestle. Watch where they stand with ref to the referee every tackle in defence, why do their wingers have so many intercepts this year by coming in field?

Watch the number of "flat" passes that they throw each game. One gets called forward and Capt Cam has a moan and you are guaranteed not to get any more.

Dont get me wrong, their spine is great and their recruitment even better. I am envious.

But yes, everything that club does is right on the edge of fair play. That is your coach.

Oh and they do wrestle very well also....

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Sharks had 20 put on them but they can't be written off. Beat canberra next week and their one win away from the GF. And they can beat us.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not about the wrestle. Watch where they stand with ref to the referee every tackle in defence, why do their wingers have so many intercepts this year by coming in field?

Watch the number of "flat" passes that they throw each game. One gets called forward and Capt Cam has a moan and you are guaranteed not to get any more.

Dont get me wrong, their spine is great and their recruitment even better. I am envious.

But yes, everything that club does is right on the edge of fair play. That is your coach.

Oh and they do wrestle very well also....

And Smith has literally been doing this for decades in club and rep games. What makes you think that they will randomly crack down on it in the grand final. If anything they will give it more leeway out of fear of "influencing results"

I am terrified that the refs will put the whistle away in the finals and let teams hold us down for example.

some11

Referee
Someone check on Townsend in the sheds afterwards, he's had about 15 Storm shoves to the face.

ram raid

Bench
That's why Melb are premiership favs. They won't fall for that trick the broncs pulled on them again. Still any of Storm/Broncs/Raiders/Cows could win.

Pedge1971

First Grade
And Smith has literally been doing this for decades in club and rep games. What makes you think that they will randomly crack down on it in the grand final. If anything they will give it more leeway out of fear of "influencing results"

I am terrified that the refs will put the whistle away in the finals and let teams hold us down for example.

Sticky will have a plan mate. Good luck.