What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Storm 26-6 Sharks @ AAMI Park

Round 26: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Sharks need Tagataese. I dont rate Bird but hes better than tonight, he needed to provide something tonight but same can be said for a few others like Graham. They mightve had the winning run but its next week that counts.

Someguy

First Grade
Not about the wrestle. Watch where they stand with ref to the referee every tackle in defence, why do their wingers have so many intercepts this year by coming in field?

Watch the number of "flat" passes that they throw each game. One gets called forward and Capt Cam has a moan and you are guaranteed not to get any more.

Dont get me wrong, their spine is great and their recruitment even better. I am envious.

But yes, everything that club does is right on the edge of fair play. That is your coach.

Oh and they do wrestle very well also....
I tend to think they get away with less due to reputation. Teams can pretty much wrestle them into submission and look at last weeks events with the Broncos playing a short 10m with no consequences

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm f**ked if I know how Cammy can play 80 minutes of football and at the end look like he can go around for another 80 minutes without raising a sweat

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
chambers best game since coming back from injury, was really average till tonight. great defense from the storm tonight.

would like to see holmes get some time at fb.

Pedge1971

First Grade
It means Melbourne are a bloody good side. That's what it means

Well played mate. You don't make the 8 let alone be minor premiers without being good. No argument. But your team plays on the edges and more often than not gets away with it because of your captain amd coach.

Let's see what happens if you meet someone of equal ability and you don't get the 50/50's....

some11

Referee
I'm f**ked if I know how Cammy can play 80 minutes of football and at the end look like he can go around for another 80 minutes without raising a sweat
He tackles his arse off but he looks like he does crossword puzzles in his head when he's organising his forwards.

The_Shield

Juniors
Well played mate. You don't make the 8 let alone be minor premiers without being good. No argument. But your team plays on the edges and more often than not gets away with it because of your captain amd coach.

Let's see what happens if you meet someone of equal ability and you don't get the 50/50's....

Storm get away with nothing more then any other team. That's just excuses people use when they get beat

shaggs

Coach
No team beats Melbourne the way they played tonight. Near perfect with the ball. And that defence was great. Scrambled well considering the Sharks made 7 line breaks and then couldn't finish.

some11

Referee
Spot on, was a f**king great performance.
It was, but the silver lining for the Sharks is that if they can manage to have winger, a forward and a benchie not go down next week they will be better for it.

Having a bloke go down pretty much kills your chances of winning a game these days.

shaggs

Coach
It was, but the silver lining for the Sharks is that if they can manage to have winger, a forward and a benchie not go down next week they will be better for it.

Having a bloke go down pretty much kills your chances of winning a game these days.
Agree with this. But we have been ordinary for months. Started well tonight. But then as you say, lose feki and the whole rotation goes.

Defence needs to get back to a faster speed. We sat and waited. Can't do that against Melbourne, they will beat you on the ground every time.

GongPanther

Referee

Maybe uncle Rupert has chemical contacts in the U.S.?

The reason why the U.S. top the medal count in every Olympics.

It's all about developing a masking drug that is not identifiable.

You simply don't know who is using it...whatever it is.

Apey

Staff member

Has this merkin ever been injured in his career?