What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Warriors 18-40 Eels @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 26: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The point is, they can win games by playing their style. They do. Just not enough. If there was a bit less wrestle and a maybe a rule like the SL free play rule the Warriors would probably win at least a few more games. And that's what I mean by their style doesn't lead to success. And that sucks because it's far far more entertaining than the shit we see from the likes of Melbourne. This sport was designed to be entertaining. The NRL has developed into something that does not fit that ethos.

Our style isn't the problem. Tries 1, 2, and 3 the Eels scored are examples of why we lose more than we win.

Our style isn't the problem. Tries 1, 2, and 3 the Eels scored are examples of why we lose more than we win.
Yeah but they're symptomatic of the style because it's all related to attitude and mindset. It's why they're rocks and diamonds. It's just a shame the game doesn't allow their diamonds to shine a bit more.

vvvrulz

Coach
I feel sorry for the loyal fans who turned out to Mt Smart in the rain, to think I almost went myself

Latest posts