What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Warriors 18-40 Eels @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 26: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Nice

Eels should be playing finals footy

Stop it...cease and desist with the mindset that you are thinking that you were robbed.If anything,there are teams you beat along the way who probably missed out on a finals spot thanks to your club's cheating.

So don't come with the victimisation role play,as you are coming off as patronising the rest of the other teams supporters.

mxlegend99

Referee
Canberra is second and most people would tell you their defence is pretty shit. They score more points than they concede. That's all they have to do. If the game made some minor changes to encourage and reward attacking football the likes of the Warriors would win a few more games. And they only needed two more this year. When the sport rewards wrestling and endless decoy runs instead it's not what the game should be.
They should atleast be competent defenders if they want to be a top 8 team. Not conceding 150 points in a month of footy.

When the season was on the line they were awful.

They should atleast be competent defenders if they want to be a top 8 team. Not conceding 150 points in a month of footy.

When the season was on the line they were awful.
No doubt. But they're good to watch. When they're on form they're probably the best team to watch. That's what fans want. At least they should. This sport was designed to be more entertaining than Union. That philosophy should remain. Where's the free play rule? NRL bosses probably don't even know what it is.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
No doubt. But they're good to watch. When they're on form they're probably the best team to watch.

Whatever. The Warriors at their best?! Can you remember the last time they strung three games in a row together playing "Warriors ball" and won? Maybe 2003? I DONT want to watch that all the time. I want to see a team play as if they possessed a fully functioning brain between the 17 of them, learn to defend and some basic f'ing football skills like catching and passing. And I'm a die hard fan. I'm just sick of it.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
No doubt. But they're good to watch. When they're on form they're probably the best team to watch.

Whatever. The Warriors at their best?! Can you remember the last time they strung three games in a row together playing "Warriors ball" and won? Maybe 2003? I DONT want to watch that all the time. I want to see a team play as if they possessed a fully functioning brain between the 17 of them, learn to defend and some basic f'ing football skills like catching and passing. And I'm a die hard fan. I'm just sick of it.

ram raid

Bench
pqTPZ17.png

Latest posts