What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alien

Referee
i'd say that you're extra bitchy tonight Senses, but you're like this all the time!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Souffs is a new club. They disappeared and reappeared, then sold themselves for money....

You seem triggered, mate. RU ok?

How many points you reckon we ran past Moses? Papalii and Wighton strolled past him like he wasn't there. Brooks is worse though. He got bumped off every time.

Papalii strolled through twice virtually untouched.

He gets bumped off in defence but he usually still has a go. His attitude in defence yesterday was uncharacteristic for Moses. Need a Beau Scott to cover/hide him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol Charlotte says it was uncharacteristic defence from Moses.

It was the usual attitude actually.

Good to see you trying to cover it up though lol.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I had a lovely fathers day on the hill with the wife and daughter, and a nice meal out afterwards. The thrill of being in contention for a spot in the finals was dashed by a red hot raiders team. Congrats to them for some wonderful Rugby League. After fulltime we had a run around on the field, and she scored a scintillating try, dashing around 14 defenders on her way to the line. It was a fun day.

There's more to my life than footy. Sadly, for you two clowns vicariously existing through a rusty funded plaything, that's not the case. It's amusing how you claim tigers fans try and cover up the teams deficiencies...

We're nothing if not honest.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I had a lovely fathers day on the hill with the wife and daughter, and a nice meal out afterwards. The thrill of being in contention for a spot in the finals was dashed by a red hot raiders team. Congrats to them for some wonderful Rugby League. After fulltime we had a run around on the field, and she scored a scintillating try, dashing around 14 defenders on her way to the line. It was a fun day.

There's more to my life than footy. Sadly, for you two clowns vicariously existing through a rusty funded plaything, that's not the case. It's amusing how you claim tigers fans try and cover up the teams deficiencies...

We're nothing if not honest.
Honest you say.

Geez I've heard it all now.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Honest you say.

Geez I've heard it all now.
Honest.

Yep.
You're a sad little blathering souffser on the internet, almost universally acknowledged as a whining loony. Nobody takes what you say seriously if they at the very least have the intelligence of a brain damaged sloth that's been huffing paint since childhood.

Honestly.

Latest posts