What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Round 9 Vs Souths

Tiger05

First Grade
A real good first half. Rankin really turned up which is good to see. Robbie cops it a lot and again he came up with a dud play when we were on the attack but he competes. Brooks has been good. Our forwards have also hit it up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Moses stifles Brooks.

Look how free Brooks is playing when he is the chief playmaker. Farah has been allowed to play more of his natural game tonight too.

macnaz

Staff member
Same shit... try before half time , try straight after , flogged by the ref , give up a lead.... this shit will NEVER END

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Naiqama rushing up and in tackling fresh air is fast becoming a major issue. He never times it right and leaves massive gaps in our defensive line. f**king sick of it!

magpie4ever

First Grade
f**k the 9 commentary team shits me. 90% about Souths, Greg & Sam, everyone else gets their surname.

Clifferd

Coach
Naiqama rushing up and in tackling fresh air is fast becoming a major issue. He never times it right and leaves massive gaps in our defensive line. f**king sick of it!

I'm starting to see it in black and white now, guy should just stay on his man. I cringed more than enough times seeing him rush up, just pathetic

Very happy with the win. The fade out is still there but f**k me does it feel good to finally get the 2 points

Nofoaluma does it as well madunit.

They didn't have to depend on Teddy in the 2nd half as well. I'd also add that Lovett's defensive effort was very good.

Magpie4ever, that crap gets to me as well. It's incredible how many surnames they use v their favourites and Sam is their biggest favourite. Have you ever seen anyone look at the big screen as much as he does, his house must be full of mirrors.

the beavers

Juniors
I thought Lawrence was mom
Rankin's best game of the year
Sue had a really big game inbred absence of woods and grant

BrotherJim05

Bench
From this game it is obvious that Rankin is not a winger. His talents are being wasted there.

Put him at 5/8 next to Brooks and give JAC the wing spot

Same shit... try before half time , try straight after macnaz, it was the 36th and 43rd minutes. From a kick and dumb play by Simona and then another kick, a great one and Nofoaluma with no ball control. If there's a positive out of a negative, at least they were not length of field tries or just bad defensive reads.