What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 SG Ball / Harold Matts Junior Rep News

GongPanther

Referee
Nah they beat them early on in the season (round 4 I believe ) then again in week 1 in finals

So they did.I stand corrected.The thing that threw me off course was when you look at the results going back each individual week page results on the NSWRL site.With us being on top of the ladder,I thought we won in the 1st week,and had a bye.

Muddles things up slightly when you have both grades in the finals.

Panthers win a tough encounter 25-10 with players from each side being benched for the whole match after serious injury.

I was looking forwards to watching Ben Cartwright in this match but he wasn't selected because of injury.

Overall though,a good game given the scoreboard.The Steelers have the nucleus to build on with that side of theirs as they certainly did the Illawarra proud.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
So they did.I stand corrected.The thing that threw me off course was when you look at the results going back each individual week page results on the NSWRL site.With us being on top of the ladder,I thought we won in the 1st week,and had a bye.

Muddles things up slightly when you have both grades in the finals.

Panthers win a tough encounter 25-10 with players from each side being benched for the whole match after serious injury.

I was looking forwards to watching Ben Cartwright in this match but he wasn't selected because of injury.

Overall though,a good game given the scoreboard.The Steelers have the nucleus to build on with that side of theirs as they certainly did the Illawarra proud.

My bad thought you meant they only lost 1 game leading up to the Gf.

Penrith way too strong this time round, looked like men v boys honestly out there was pretty surprised the scoreline didn't blow out to 40-50. Illawarra losing their dummy half, captain didn't help their cause at all though

How good did little mez look, small winger but his speed & evasiveness more than makes up for it with 2 decent tries and a good break up the middle nearly turned the game around himself

Congrats Penrith on the win anyhow