What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 super league season

Would McDermott be in danger of losing his position or has he got enough good will built up with the past glories?

They could do wiith a sinfield cameo out of retirement to bring some leadership into the pack. I keep expecting them to turn it round but it seems they young players are not quite there yet and the experienced players are either injured or out of form.

Will make for an imteresting super 8's, imagine leeds v bradford with super league at stake!
Rumour mill saying that David Furner is going to take over from McDermott.
Something has gone very seriously wrong at Leeds it appears to me looking in from the outside.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Would Leeds be in any serious danger of relegation? The Super 8's last year showed the huge gap between SL and Championship teams but with the way they've been going, and with Leigh/London playing well, could it actually happen?

roughyedspud

Coach
Theres no way the RFL would allow leeds to be relegated..they'll come up with a change of rules,find something on the team that gets promoted or blatantly offer the championship team extra money not to be promoted this year..

Evil Homer

Staff member
Would Leeds be in any serious danger of relegation? The Super 8's last year showed the huge gap between SL and Championship teams but with the way they've been going, and with Leigh/London playing well, could it actually happen?
I don't think so, there is a massive gap between the Championship and Super League.

deluded pom?

Coach
Theres no way the RFL would allow leeds to be relegated..they'll come up with a change of rules,find something on the team that gets promoted or blatantly offer the championship team extra money not to be promoted this year..

If that happens 'spud then I won't be attending any matches under the RFL's control ever again.

deluded pom?

Coach
Oops, Hull KR. My bad :sarcasm:

Point still stands - in a one off game it isn't outside the realms of possibility for Leigh or London to knock off one of the bottom dwellers of Super League, even if unlikely.

With a bit of luck it will be Hull KR.

Rhyno

First Grade
sandow was average in nswcup but is the best player in superleague

Last edited:

WireMan

Bench
sandow was average in nswcup but is the best player in superleague

That is the superior coaching for you.
Came over last year undisciplined, teamwork issues, suspect defence.

Now he has been in the UK system for a bit we have sorted his problems and he is doing alright.

He should have done it years ago.

deluded pom?

Coach
That is the superior coaching for you.
Came over last year undisciplined, teamwork issues, suspect defence.

Now he has been in the UK system for a bit we have sorted his problems and he is doing alright.

He should have done it years ago.

:D

adamkungl

Immortal
Catalans absolutely cocked up the win in yesterday's game. Pelessier totally unnecessary late shot that pulled back a late try, then followed it up with another couple of crucial errors. Shocker.