What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 U20's Grand Final - Panthers 28-30 Roosters

NYC GF winner?

• Panthers

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Roosters

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miss at goal.

I think the Roosters deserve the win here ... IMO the Panthers thought they won the game at the half and came out with woeful defense and insipid attack.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That penalty was 100% correct and Joey/the other 9 muppet are f*cking idiots.

Well done to the ref. I glad they dont just make up the rules on the spot like the 9 commentators seem to want....

I have a feeling the Panthers were celebrating at half time.
Awful, awful performance after the half from the Panthers. I can't believe how bad they became in defense and attack.

Full credit to the Roosters.
Never gave up and fully deserved the win.

Bazal

Post Whore
Amazing effort by the Roosters regardless, to come back from 22 down in 40 minutes in a grand final is massive.

Lebbo73

Bench
Now that is the true definition of a choke. It is never good when you are killing it at halftime and a player says we need to defend well in the second half. How about you keep going like you did in the first half ####wit!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
You couldn't really tell from the angles shown. The last one tended to support the ref. Ref said it was a try, there isn't evidence to overturn it, so its a try.

It's not like the better side is losing or anything.

The better side was losing at the time.

Diesel

Coach
Why can't Ch9 cut straight to Gus, one of their employees on full time for his expert comments?

Latest posts