What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Week2: Finals Footy Sept 16,17

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broncos will beat the cowboys, Ethan Lowe could be out of the side big loss there, hard to go back to back these days
Cant see Canberra winning, Penrith juggernaut to roll on

So both away teams to get the wins, money for jam...

Bazal

Post Whore
Still can't believe Parker got off....I guess he must have earned enough respect get away with headbutting merkins....

hindy111

Post Whore
Im going for Penrith this weekend.
I reckon Cowboys win and the other games a flip.
Sharks storm final with sharks to win it for me.

Kornstar

Coach
Did anybody see the clanger in the NYC? In the age of video technology it is the worst decision I have ever seen. They didn't use the video by the way and that is why it was such a terrible decision.

strider

Post Whore
Did anybody see the clanger in the NYC? In the age of video technology it is the worst decision I have ever seen. They didn't use the video by the way and that is why it was such a terrible decision.
The foot out and then put the ball down on the ingoal sideline try?

I think it sounded like they were doing the challenge thing and the tigers had used their challenge up ... no video replays unless you challenge

Its an endorsement for NOT introducing the challenge system

TheParraboy

Staff member
8-4 down and cowboys going for goal?

whatever happened to Thurston getting repeat sets and maintaining pressure?

Kornstar

Coach
The foot out and then put the ball down on the ingoal sideline try?

I think it sounded like they were doing the challenge thing and the tigers had used their challenge up ... no video replays unless you challenge

Its an endorsement for NOT introducing the challenge system

That makes sense then. I didn't realise they were doing captains challenge.

One of the reasons why the challenge system works in the NFL is that all score plays are reviewed, so you rarely have to challenge a scoring play, you can save them for the on field stuff ups, not in goal.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
That makes sense then. I didn't realise they were doing captains challenge.

One of the reasons why the challenge system works is that all score plays are reviewed, so you rarely have to challenge a scoring play, you can save them for the on field stuff ups, not in goal.
Huh? That was a scoring play and no one reviewed it