What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Week2: Finals Footy Sept 16,17

Enough of the yolks, ok?

I'd also like to add that I loved the new "extra time" rule.
Took away the field goal shoot out scenario that has made extra time boring.
It's one good thing that the NRL have implemented.
Hell of a lot better. Never liked golden point, even tho it's exciting. Just a crapshoot.

Snoochies

First Grade
Dunno what the refs did or didn't do last night but whatever they did was great. The game flowed well with no major contraversary.

hindy111

Post Whore
Their effort against raiders the other week was the best ive seen of finals so far.No gallen and lost seph and graheme early.Down 12-0 and getting pumped.I liked what i saw from them.

phantom eel

First Grade
Still think Sharks win comp.
Their effort against raiders the other week was the best ive seen of finals so far.No gallen and lost seph and graheme early.Down 12-0 and getting pumped.I liked what i saw from them.
That's the trouble... Gallen is apparently going to play next week.

Their finals win was the only decent game they've played in months, and Gallen was absent... I reckon Harold isn't coming home, and the Sharks will get done.

strider

Post Whore
Sharks played well but its very hard to compare games ... they played the raiders who went to poo once they lost hodgson

I still dont see melbourne losing the GF. When they are on their gamemthey strangle every other team ... boringmas piss but it works

hindy111

Post Whore
It was 12-6 when hodgson went off.Away from home and nothing going their way.
By memory flooged roosters and effort against storm was solid.Again few bounces of ball didnt go way.Its open thou.Storm sharks and cowboys are all huge chances.Penrith and raiders are silent and woth Austin back and Hodgson fit they can beat anyone.
Penrith hard to gauge.They play a dangerous style.If comes off they can win but its risky footy.They do have the two form players in comp thou in Moylan and Mansour. Comp is to even to put a line thru any team.

Broncos will beat the cowboys, Ethan Lowe could be out of the side big loss there, hard to go back to back these days
Cant see Canberra winning, Penrith juggernaut to roll on

So both away teams to get the wins, money for jam...
Oh ffs, I just bet on the panthers!!

Any chance you've changed your mind??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still waiting to see where Penrith knocked on??? Where is the bunker there??? What a joke.

Latest posts