What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Week3: Finals Footy Sept 23, 24

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
They have single handedly wrecked the game. Think about how good games were to watch 15 years ago compared to now. but if you go 15 further back and then another 15 you enjoyed it all. just the last 15

2005 was a brilliant season the tigers were flamboyant and a great unpredictable season from all sides that was high on attacking quality.

Then from 2006 the storm have dominated with the wrestling rubbish

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What if you went 16 back?
Since the 2005 GF the Storm with their wrestling BS have made the game fair less exciting to watch. No surprises the two teams this week that try and play footy both got beat by the best two wrestling and niggling teams in the comp.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Since the 2005 GF the Storm with their wrestling BS have made the game fair less exciting to watch. No surprises the two teams this week that try and play footy both got beat by the best two wrestling and niggling teams in the comp.

Yep the grand final is going to be a grinding low scoring borefest i reckon.

The only thing interesting is it will probably be a close game like origin but even that has been rubbish in the past couple of years

hindy111

Post Whore
Whatever the storm do others teams can as well.And they try but arent as good at it.
Good teams will beat thier style like roosters and cowboys have. Saints copied it and won a comp.
Sharks put on 32 points last night and could of been 40. I dont think they are boring. GOOD SIDE CAN TAKE LESS RISKS

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Oh well, my son is pumped for next week now. He is so excited, goes for the storm.

As much as I hate the storm, watching my son excited beats my hate of the storm every day. On the storm bus for the next week!!

strider

Post Whore
Oh well, my son is pumped for next week now. He is so excited, goes for the storm.

As much as I hate the storm, watching my son excited beats my hate of the storm every day. On the storm bus for the next week!!
Geez that'd be hard work watching your spawn cheer for the bloody storm ... ffs

Happy MEel

First Grade
Yep.

But I think the game would be better if expansive play was made less risky. Things like stepping into touch or dropped balls being a play-the-ball rather than a change of possession.
Then we'd be morphing into AFL. No thanks. If you can't hold onto a ball or stay within the boundaries of the field you deserve to lose possession. Penalise the ruck/wrestling early and be consistent. Then you'll get more exciting and expansive play.

Noise

Coach
I actually enjoyed last nights game more than Friday's. Give me a close semi final any day

Latest posts