What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 1 Elim Final - Panthers 28-12 Bulldogs @ Allianz Stadium

Finals Wk 1: Panthers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pugzley

Gee, for being the so called home of rugby league, there's no Man of The Match interview. Well done Nien.

BM1979

Juniors
Have to laugh at people having a dig at Perrett too. I would have killed to have had his career and I reckon all you pricks would have too

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lol. The bulldogs were called the entertainers 30 years ago.
Even though they'd be in their 50s they'd still go better than some of this current mob

drago brelli

Bench
Des, you fall back on your 'old trade', primary school teaching.....from $1.2 mil to 96k per year. May be the year 4s will pay more attention to you.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I can see it now. Brett Morris will crash over late in the corner after an arsey play where the ball hits the deck and is just tossed around in hope. Mbye despite being an average kicker will manage to sneak it inside the post somehow from the sideline.

It'll be some consolation. Penrith 34, Bulldogs 10.

Close enough

Grapple

Bench
Congrats Penrith fans. Truly very jealous of the young talented roster. Good things to come. Hope you go all the way. For us, same old story.... only so many times you can recharge a battery.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The word on the street is a high ankle strain which would probably rule him out for the season if by some miracle we somehow beat penrith and melbourne without him.

He injured his ankle but not as badly kicking a teammate last yead by accident too.

Edit

We will know for sure on monday after scans obv

Mikehnz

Juniors
Well done Panthers. Thought we had a shot, but just got worn down in the end. No idea who will win the comp from here, obvious best chance is the Storm.

Spade

Juniors
Haha you support the dogs. Get back in your box mate.

We have zero attack so didn't think we'd do much. I can't recall a worse spine in my time supporting the club, only chance we had if we lucked out and kept the top 4 spot. Raiders on the other hand were playing at home against a out of form team that had been decimated by injuries.