What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 1 Elim Final - Panthers 28-12 Bulldogs @ Allianz Stadium

Finals Wk 1: Panthers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We have zero attack so didn't think we'd do much. I can't recall a worse spine in my time supporting the club, only chance we had if we lucked out and kept the top 4 spot. Raiders on the other hand were playing at home against a out of form team that had been decimated by injuries.

Who gives a shit about any of that lmao

forby

Juniors
Reading this in Germany I can only say there are a lot of foul mouthed so called supporters out there.
Clean it up!

On the game it was great to hear the Panthers play football the way it should be. Bring on the Raiders!

ed-grimley

Bench
The Bulldogs were always going to be up against it - losing key personnel during the match hardly helped.

GongPanther

Referee
Just got back....quite the afternoon of football in winning both grades.

Some of those tries had the crowd on their feet and lifting the roof.

Had sensed we had the Dogs on toast 10 minutes from HT...they were shot ducks.

What ever happens between now and the end of this years GF,we certainty have a smorgasbord of football coming up.

TheFrog

Coach
Imagine in a hypothetical world canberra (2nd) played north queensland (3rd) and won by a point. The elimination game was penrith (6th) versus melbourne (7th) and melbourne won. Would it be fair for melbourne to host nq
This is what happened to us in 2010. After finishing 2nd and losing by 2 we had to play away to the Roosters (6th) in the 2nd week. The current system is better.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Reading this in Germany I can only say there are a lot of foul mouthed so called supporters out there.
Clean it up!

On the game it was great to hear the Panthers play football the way it should be. Bring on the Raiders!

What difference does that make? If you're easily offended I wouldn't internet. Just a thought.

f**k off also.

The Undertaker

Juniors
Clean it up!

Why is there 4 dipshits abusing this Forby bloke.
He's in Germany where its after midnight, making the effort to watch our game and you stupid merkins are having a go at him.
What a bunch of brainless f**ksticks

Pete Cash

Post Whore
This is what happened to us in 2010. After finishing 2nd and losing by 2 we had to play away to the Roosters (6th) in the 2nd week. The current system is better.

We actually benefited in that very year. After we upset you guys we played the tigers at gio who finished 3rd to our 7th

forby

Juniors
I give up!
I guess I'll just ignore the foul language and abuse, and enjoy those that can use a forum without resorting to abuse and foul language.
Thanks Undertaker, but it was 8:00 am at kick off here!
Hope I can watch next weeks game in Spain. BTW this is for work, I would much rather be at the football!

Nealo 12

Bench
Bullgubs looked like an ageing team , Hasler has to be under pressure now.
Can't see them going next year either, they need a clean out.

Munted

Bench
He's in Germany where its after midnight, making the effort to watch our game and you stupid merkins are having a go at him.
Just geeing him up mate. He said to quit the foul language so we cranked it up a notch.

Ya f**k stick!

coolumsharkie

Referee

Wow, Really? He got all upset about a little bit of swearing and proceeded to play Headmaster. Ordering randoms to "Clean it up"

How can you not retort?

I give up!
I guess I'll just ignore the foul language and abuse, and enjoy those that can use a forum without resorting to abuse and foul language.
Thanks Undertaker, but it was 8:00 am at kick off here!
Hope I can watch next weeks game in Spain. BTW this is for work, I would much rather be at the football!

Oh so you're on a working Holiday in Europe? Marvellous. They show the NRL in Barcelona up from the beach known as Barcoloneta, some English bar about 2 metro stations up.

You're welcome.