What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 1 Qual Final - Raiders 14-16 Sharks @ GIO Stadium

Finals Wk 1: Raiders v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I actually thought there movement was really good last night. You are right its a concern in general. Its why i reckon pairing them with tapine or bateman might be good

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Any news on what happened?

I'm no doctor but I thought achillies

Not really. But I mustered up the heart to watch the replay. Midway through the second half they show Hodgson limping around to test the ankle out and it didn't look as bad as I thought. Definitely wouldn't be an achilles.

There's some hope though I think.

carcharias

Immortal
f**king touchie boys
I only say it how it is
The dude got carried off after being hit in the achillies .
And they blew a golden opportunity
Sharks were ripe for a flogging

Anyway
Good times here in the shire
Everyone is getting around in their sharks gear
A week off

Suns out

shaggs

Coach
f**king touchie boys
I only say it how it is
The dude got carried off after being hit in the achillies .
And they blew a golden opportunity
Sharks were ripe for a flogging

Anyway
Good times here in the shire
Everyone is getting around in their sharks gear
A week off

Suns out
Guns out??
Spring festival at Cronulla mall should hopefully be a shark a thon

millersnose

Post Whore
I think the raiders thought they were certainties after ten straight and then having Gallen drop out and then get out to a twelve point lead
They went to going through the motions
I doubt they will make that mistake next week
I still recon the raiders are the team to beat this year

I think the raiders thought they were certainties after ten straight and then having Gallen drop out and then get out to a twelve point lead
They went to going through the motions
I doubt they will make that mistake next week
I still recon the raiders are the team to beat this year

If they get Hodgson back and their star half and make it through to meet Melbourne I actually think Melbourne will be slightly worried. Only team this year that has actually flogged them.

Generalzod

Immortal
Whilst that is certainly true, we lost the game by 2 points and had 3-4 clear chances to win it, my feeling is the best player on the park would have made the right play at the right time for us

Particularly when Baptiste blew it playing for a penalty off the Papalii break. He throws that ball wide and it's a walk in try that probably wins the game

Sharks won through experience in big games like this and I think the conditions suited them more than us. Full credit to them, not taking anything away from them, but I just feel like Hodgson would have steadied our ship in the tight closing stages
Gallen scared lol

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I am taking it while I can get it.
Go easy on them Carch....Raiders fans were convinced they had a prelim final in the bag all week leading up to the game. Nek minnit season on a tightrope with their heart and soul in doubt. Hoping Hodgson is ok for next week....had too good a season to go out in straight sets. Only upside is they all get the clapp again next week!

Latest posts