What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 2 Semi - Cowboys 26-20* Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Semi Finals: Cowboys v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
That game was played at a level I haven't seen in a while in club footy. It was so fast, non stop. Had the Bulldogs been involved a few of their guys would make great Jenny Craig ambassadors afterwards.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
With the exception of Sam thaiday punching the ref in the face we did everything possible to f**k this game for ourselves.
Hunt and Milford should hang their heads in shame.

ram raid

Bench
Good stuff Cowboys. Looks like the Bennett-Broncs renaissance peaked with their second place last year. Hopefully it will be a steady trip back down to the bottom quarter of the ladder from here on in. They're not gonna get anywhere until their halves add a kicking game to their skill-set. Good to see the back of Parker too.

blacklock

Juniors
How ironic...against the titans a kick is let go.....and use of the legs in tripping costs them their season. Rather poetic. And in the final minute again....and to the same team that destroyed their hearts last year. And. By the same star player hehe

Apey

Staff member
Great result and great thread. Broncos lost the war to their own rope-a-dope strategy.

Expected more of a meltdown from IBM/The Champ but hell at least we got a 'why are people mean to the Broncos/Broncos fans/Broncos players' themed post from Blaza.

Knightmare

Coach
Holy shit that was glorious seeing Daaaaaaaarius knock the ball on from the kick restart.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving Bronco. I feel sorry for Ben Hunt every time I see a replay of The Great Fumble Of 2015. But watching it happen to Mr "I'm not getting off the bus" Boyd, 12 months later?....

Last edited: