What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Just annoys me that he has suddenly started calling the Grand Final the 'grand'. It has never been called that and never will.

Just like for about 5 or so years Melbourne called the M.C.G. "The G" ?

I bet he considered calling it "The Grand" which he couldn't being that The Grand Hotel would have sued the bugger.

Thanks for your reply FP.

Meth

Staff member
Hahaha who the hell breaks down in tears after winning a prelim final?

Congrats to the Sharks nonetheless. Even at 14-0 I thought they would lose but they destroyed them. Couldn't stand to see them win it though

I thought that was quite endearing. I think his tears were about realising a dream of playing in the Grand Final and the reversal in fortunes after getting hooked last week. There'll be more tears from him next week...either way.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
3 1/2 hrs sleep....woke up to read this thread to ensure the game wasn't a dream.

A few selfish merkins in here begrudging us a grand final, so I knew it wasn't.

Thanks to those that are happy for us long suffering fans.

We are in the grand final!!! Yeh Baby!

Up Up Cronulla!!
Turn on the porch light!

Clifferd

Coach
To be fair to the Cowboys I don't think anyone would have beaten Cronulla last night. They were so f**king good

Favourites heading into the grand final for sure

Maroon4life

Juniors
To be fair to the Cowboys I don't think anyone would have beaten Cronulla last night. They were so f**king good

Sharks were great but the cowboys were deplorable.

Great result.

Now we can only hope the Stormies run a train on the sharks.

Shorty

Staff member

Yeah I think if you're a Sharks fan it's got to be Melb because then the crowd will be as vocal as last night's game.
That crowd was outrageous, well done Sharks fans for turning up.