What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Favourites heading into the grand final for sure
They are $2.10 to win the premiership. Storm $2.40 and Raiders $6.00.

What this means is that the Storm will be pretty solid favourites if they make it. Around $1.70 I'd estimate.

To be honest I thought the Sharks were extremely workmanlike, without being scintillating. They gave nothing away and made very few errors, except in the final 10 when the game was over.

Card Shark

Immortal
To be fair to the Cowboys I don't think anyone would have beaten Cronulla last night. They were so f**king good

Favourites heading into the grand final for sure

We are never favourites mate.

Seriously we should've been favourites last night. We were great odds.

This Year?

Immortal
It was sad to see someone lose and in the fashion the premiers did. LOL at any so called rugby league fan who laid the slipper into the Cowboys last night.

Reigning premiers making a preliminary final is not mean feat and although they bowed out so meekly their fans should be proud of them getting so far given what they've been through to get there.

Cronulla were primed and ready to go. I wish them all the best in the Grand Final and I hope they enjoy the week and don't let anything lose their focus.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
It was sad to see someone lose and in the fashion the premiers did. LOL at any so called rugby league fan who laid the slipper into the Cowboys last night.

Reigning premiers making a preliminary final is not mean feat and although they bowed out so meekly their fans should be proud of them getting so far given what they've been through to get there.

Cronulla were primed and ready to go. I wish them all the best in the Grand Final and I hope they enjoy the week and don't let anything lose their focus.

There is no shame in losing to a fine team at the top of their game. There is a little bit of shame, however, in the manner we meekly surrendered with some very poor errors.

Unfortunately that is the story of our season. If we completed sets like Melbourne or Cronulla do we would be playing on GF day.

But as you say it was a very good season coming off a Premiership. With the quality of young players in our squad I.e Hess, Ponga, Taumalolo, Chudleigh, you will understand when NQ supporters are optimistic of further success in the years to come.