What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Auckland Nines

skeepe

Immortal
The refs certainly handed that one to the Roosters on a silver platter, didn't they?

The amount of decisions that went their way today in all their games was almost comical

OVP

Coach
The refs certainly handed that one to the Roosters on a silver platter, didn't they?

The amount of decisions that went their way today in all their games was almost comical

Now call me cynical Skeepey, but you say that every time the Roosters win any game. I'm beginning to think you don't like our great club ...

lol you can eat shit too

Rabbits20

Immortal

Glad I'm not the only one who saw it.

It was farcical bias officiating.

OVP

Coach
Correct. That wasn't a forward pass when the Panthers were coming off their line. They let so many go in general and then the one that's back they call forward.

Plus the Roosters second try he was over the sideline. Touchie had his flag up and said no try, the in goal touchie who was 10-15metres away and didnt have a good view said try and the ref listens to him. Go figure.

Don't worry mate the seasons coming and both our sides will get robbed. You know it too.

giphy.gif

Raiderdave

First Grade
Lmao. Whatever.

You don't influence my view. I know you're trying too though.

nothing it seems would influence your view
including the obvious facts
youre beyond my help

youre a dope pal & an example of whats wrong with a lot of our fans
even when presented with stark indisputable evidence
its in dispute

yeah its the 9's
who cares right

but still ... go see an eye doctor
you have problems.

Raiderdave

First Grade

Skeepe ?
hes your ally ?

ppphhtttt hahahahahahaha

his ... one eye ... works even worse then yours
he has a problem with officials
every game ever lost .... was the refs fault

Toof telling going on here.

Look...I completely missed today's games with other commitments.

But having read a couple of threads, tweets and a cosmopolitan sealed section...I'm certain more than ever it was a try.

Good to see the chooks become the third winners. The other two have been premiers just before or after winning it. Unless there's a Bondi salary cap scandal in 2017, at least I've got 8 months to get used to the chooks becoming the next premiers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Using skeepe as back-up for your thoughts on refereeing is like using Pauline Hanson to back up your views on the burqa

#lackingcredibility

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good to see the chooks become the third winners. The other two have been premiers just before or after winning it. Unless there's a Bondi salary cap scandal in 2017, at least I've got 8 months to get used to the chooks becoming the next premiers.
Cowboys was 14 before a 15 premiership, Rabbitohs 15 after a 14 premiership, from memory

Rabbits20

Immortal
Toof telling going on here.

Look...I completely missed today's games with other commitments.

But having read a couple of threads, tweets and a cosmopolitan sealed section...I'm certain more than ever it was a try.

They won't win it this year.