What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Yeh that 20km drive/train trip across Sydney is such a hardship lol

Try travelling from East Yorkshire to barrow in february, but some of us are just more committed to our clubs I guess.

But you were saying how you were walking away because Perth werent getting enough RL love.

The cars etc.

That's "commitment".

Marlins

Juniors
Broncos V Penrith 29k
Souths V Manly 12k
Cowboys V Parramatta 17k
Titans V Knights 12k
Bulldogs V Raiders 16k
Tigers V Sharks 14k
Warriors V Roosters 15k
Dragons V Melbourne 16k

j5o6hn

Juniors
From my time in Sydney travel to work in City leave home 5 15am Scofields to Seven Hills change @ Seven Hills for Sydney get to work at 6 30am Never drive in Sydney if you can avoid it Christ knows what its like with the West Connexx FU under way.
As I was working 6 to 7 10 to 12hrs a day 7 days a week I did not get to see much football main day off was RDO Monday

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I really hope tonight's bad crowd will highlight the need for huge discounts to broncos games on a Thursday night.

Canard

Immortal
Having it on a Thursday night doesn't help though as people have work the next day, kids can't stay out late because of school tommorow etc.

8.15pm kick off is crazy also.

I can't see why 7.30 can't be the kick off time or even 7.15.

user_nat

Coach
Terrible drawing sides like Penrith are where Thursday really hurts.
Would be perfect for a Saturday even, that way it at least attracts the audience who can't make the weekday games.

Brutus

Referee
Kick the f**king game off now!!!

What a joke. Should be a 7.30pm kick-off on a Thurs night at the latest.

Latest posts