What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The raiders will always struggle with crowds for night games during june and july when we suck. The good news is that this was an 7-8k crowd only a few years ago.

That said the dragons always tend to boost crowds a bit down here. Like I said if we were going good that could have been a blockbuster but we are sucking so crowds are expected to wain.

We aint newcastle. if we were running like that there like 12 people watching the game

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Raiders v StG I thought was always one of the best home game draws for the year..

Thought they used to get a few people make the trek from Batemans bay etc...

The one team that would probably prefer a 6pm friday is the raiders..

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raiders v StG I thought was always one of the best home game draws for the year..

yet you wouldn't go if they gave you free tickets and he Stadium was next door

lol @ expecting people to drive all the way from Batemans Bay at night

Raiderdave

First Grade

today for tomorrow arvo they would have , we would have got our 14 or 15K average
even a lot of locals would have decided with neither team setting the world on fire & it being on FTA tv to watch this one at home

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Season average sitting at 14,500. Don't really see any prospect of improvement so wouldn't be surprised if it finishes the season at 14,000 or less

King hit

Coach
This east coast wanker is the biggest tosser I've seen on this forum

Talking down rugby leagues biggest day of the year & which will undoubetedly blow any tv ratings out of the water followed by a massive crowd

That gets you upset doesn't it?

Enjoy the game and shut the f**k up.

That's a big call