What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Elim Final, Sat - Sea Eagles 10-22 Panthers @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Finals Week 1
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Penrith Panthers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 9 September 2017

Gates 4:45pm / NYC QF (PEN v SGI) 5pm / NRL EF 7:40pm (9/FOX)

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Darcy Lussick 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Brenton Lawrence 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Shaun Lane 19. Cameron Cullen 20. Jarrad Kennedy 21. Kelepi Tanginoa

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Dean Whare 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Tyrone May 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Sione Katoa 15. Bryce Cartwright 16. Tim Browne 17. James Fisher-Harris 18. Moses Leota 19. Viliame Kikau 20. Dylan Edwards 21. Jarome Luai

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Bryan Norrie

NYC Qualifying Final - Panthers (2) v Dragons (3) at Allianz, Sat 5pm
NYC Elimination Final - Cowboys (5) v Sea Eagles (8) at Allianz, Sun 11:15am

ISP - BWSE (Manly) did not qualify. Penrith have week off (won qualifying final)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see yesterday's game in not so instant replay

Can Weirdler go hit up Peachy for a quote?

Can CartKiller show the same form?

Where exactly is Aussie Jim?

Yeah it's good not having to hear a growl everytime a Penrith player farts

Could you imagine sea eagle noises for every time Cherry Evans gets a buck richer?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly can get on the turps from now until Friday night with complete safety. After all, they did just beat this opponent, surely they will do so again.

Nah.

Penrith got it in the bag.

The Peach knows you guys are the better team.

Clifferd

Coach
Penrith SHOULD turn up for this game moreso than the Brookie game

Whether that'll be enough I dunno

Manly to me are the better team.

I'll go Manly by 4

GongPanther

Referee
That loss hurt us on the weekend. The players will be chomping at the bit to get at Manly.

s by 20 if we get back Moylan and Edwards.Us by 8 if those 2 don't play.

I think we need Edwards or Moylan to be playing or otherwise I can't see us having enough in attack. Otherwise, if neither play, we need a belter from Cleary.

axl rose

Bench
Manlys forwards far to strong. To many marshmallows in the Panthers pack (Merrin, Tamou)

20-10 to Manly.

OldPanther

Coach
Panthers should actually show up to this one. No telling how the drama will effect things though.

I also realised, even if we have Moylan or Edwards back, it will do next to nothing in solving our defensive issues if we turn up with the same paper-thin defence again like last week. Hopefully it was just a lack of effort since there wasn't heaps to play for.

OldPanther

Coach
I also realised, even if we have Moylan or Edwards back, it will do next to nothing in solving our defensive issues if we turn up with the same paper-thin defence again like last week. Hopefully it was just a lack of effort since there wasn't heaps to play for.

People have been saying Blake had a shoulder issue so that would explain some of it.

SBD82

Coach
Come on panthers. Give all the neutrals a likeable team to cheer for in the second week of finals.

Hopefully Hook can figure out a way to remind your team that they are f**king talented, but they also need to work hard or their talent is wasted.

And someone put a rocket under tamou. Surely he is due for one of those games where he looks like a world beater.