What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Final Table End Round 26

mobels

Juniors
1. Melbourne
2. Panthers
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Parramatta
6. Sharks
7. Broncos
8. Warriors

16. Knights

Pretty open field for the top 8 next year whole lot of strong teams that are around the 5th-8th level besides the ones I listed in the Roosters, Souths and Titans.

Knights to get the spoon again, as again they still have the worst roster on paper by a long mile.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
If you re-arrange the name of this thread you get
26 Final Round Table End 2017

On that basis, I think it's going to be slug fest between Sir Galahad and Sir Bedivere
Sir Lancelot will be a disappointment once more whilst brave brave Sir Robin will not run away as he was a Knight of Monty Pythons imagination and not a real Knight of the Round Table

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yes it's all guesswork but my list would look pretty close to yours in no particular order.

Too early to make a call on Souths. Robbie hasn't told us who the coach will be yet.

How did this comment not get any likes? Good humour.

1. Raiders
2. Sharks
3. Storm
4. Eels
5. Cowboys
6. Broncos
7. Panthers
8. Warriors
9. Roosters
10. Souths
11. Tigers
12. Bulldogs
13. Sea Eagles
14. Titans
15. Dragons
16. Knights

Honestly, who f**king knows.

drake

First Grade
If you re-arrange the name of this thread you get
26 Final Round Table End 2017

On that basis, I think it's going to be slug fest between Sir Galahad and Sir Bedivere
Sir Lancelot will be a disappointment once more whilst brave brave Sir Robin will not run away as he was a Knight of Monty Pythons imagination and not a real Knight of the Round Table
Mordred is gonna take it out. Arthur has Excalibur, and the only one likely to take him down is his son. Money on the bad guy.

jason1359

Juniors
what's everyone's ladder predictions for next year I'll go with
1 Storm
2 Raiders
3 Panthers
4 sharks
5 Cowboys
6 warriors
7 Broncos
8 eles
9 rabbitohs
10 titans
11 roosters
12 sea eagles
13 Bulldogs
14 tigers
15 dragons
16 Knights

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
be interesting to see how much the loss of ennis effects the sharks, We showed this year the same old doesn't always work the next season and losing one of the key cogs to the engine could take it awhile to get it going again. Surely benji will lead the broncos to the minor premiership

Danoz Direct

Juniors
be interesting to see how much the loss of ennis effects the sharks, We showed this year the same old doesn't always work the next season and losing one of the key cogs to the engine could take it awhile to get it going again. Surely benji will lead the broncos to the minor premiership

Yeah I am thinking the same.

The Benji edition should lead to Broncos minor premiership.

Rhyno

First Grade
1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Warriors
4. Eels (1st if sign Hunt )
5. Storm
6. Titans
7. Souths
8. Sharks

9. Tigers
10. Manly
11. Broncos
12. Roosters
13. Panthers
14. Dogs
15. Knights
16. Dragons

Vic Mackey

Referee

I know Ennis somehow became a Shark fans love child but honestly he destroyed their attack more then he helped it. i cant remember jack bird or holmes touching the ball in the grand final at all. they'll be better off without him next year.

isaiah

Bench
1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Warriors
4. Eels (1st if sign Hunt )
5. Storm
6. Titans
7. Souths
8. Sharks

9. Tigers
10. Manly
11. Broncos
12. Roosters
13. Panthers
14. Dogs
15. Knights
16. Dragons
why will penrith be the one to drop, they made the 8 as a young team and add tamou

_Johnsy

Referee
Always tough, in no particular order:
Warriors
Tigers
Raiders
Cowboys
Roosters
Titans
Storm
Panthers
Eels
Sea-Eagles
Knights
Dragons
Broncos
Rabbitohs
Sharks
Bulldogs

TheFrog

Coach
They will do a lot better with a full off season with Hayne...I expect they make the 8 easily.
Parra only made the finals in 3 of 9 seasons they had Hayne, and not at all in the last 5, including back to back spoons. Hayne will pull out a miracle try, beating an entire team, a few times a season at his best, but he won't as a rule get you into the finals.

TheFrog

Coach
why will penrith be the one to drop, they made the 8 as a young team and add tamou
Because he hates 'em and thinks they'll have a 2015 injury toll all over again. He's got the Broncos missing the 8 as well because he hates them too.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No idea, but will take a guess...

Top 8 in no particular order
Cowboys, Sharks, Panthers, Storm, Warriors, Eels, Raiders, Roosters

Bottom 8 in no particular order
Titans, Souths, Dogs, Broncos, Dragons, Tigers, Sea Eagles, Knights

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
injuries aside I'm expecting much improvement from the warriors next year. Kearney telling a few players off as his first call of action for the condition they came back in after the break would have been a shock to the system for most of the squad and the culture the place seems to have had for some time now.

hardbaby

Coach
I'd be surprised if the Warriors and Eels don't make the eight. I'm expecting the Dogs and Sharks to slip out. Raiders and Panthers the teams to watch. Knights for the spoon. Tough competition next year.

natheel

Coach
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Canberra Raiders
4. North Queensland Cowboys
5. Cronulla Sharks
6. South Sydney Rabbitohs
7. Parramatta Eels*
8. Brisbane Broncos*
9. New Zealand Warriors
10. Wests Tigers
11. Sydney Roosters
12. Gold Coast Titans
13. Canterbury Bulldogs
14. Manly Sea Eagles
15. St George Illawarra Dragons
16. Newcastle Knights

* some rumours about Hunt and Napa and these teams could be higher or lower depending on that outcome

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Penrith Panthers
3. Canberra Raiders
4. North Queensland Cowboys
5. Cronulla Sharks
6. South Sydney Rabbitohs
7. Parramatta Eels*
8. Brisbane Broncos*
9. New Zealand Warriors
10. Wests Tigers
11. Sydney Roosters
12. Gold Coast Titans
13. Canterbury Bulldogs
14. Manly Sea Eagles
15. St George Illawarra Dragons
16. Newcastle Knights

* some rumours about Hunt and Napa and these teams could be higher or lower depending on that outcome
That'd be very similar to mine.

I see the Dogs struggling with all this stuff going on in the background.

I also see both Souths and Parra making the bottom half of the 8.

Last edited: