What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Final Table End Round 26

TheFrog

Coach
Canberra and titans still coming with a wet sail.
Raiders have Sharks and Storm both away. If they are good enough to win both those games they are in business. Trouble is, even at their best last year they weren't. They will be a nuisance side for teams that can make the eight though, like us.

And the Titans sail has all of a sudden dried up, hey what?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Raiders have Sharks and Storm both away. If they are good enough to win both those games they are in business. Trouble is, even at their best last year they weren't. They will be a nuisance side for teams that can make the eight though, like us.

And the Titans sail has all of a sudden dried up, hey what?

Raiders will struggle to beat the Knights away. We are a bogey side for then.

OldPanther

Coach
Race? We've stopped and turned around staring at the starting line wondering how the f**k we got this far.

Enjoy the finals. At least your club actually wants it.

If it helps I think you have one of the best forward packs and Hunt next year will help Widdop immensely behind that. I don't see you fading like this year.

mxlegend99

Referee
There are crazy gaps on the ladder now.

10th place in 2 wins behind 9th place. But 9th place is only 2 wins behind 4th place.

Top 4 looked all but certain... just a matter of order while the rest of the top 8 did also. Throw in some unexpected results and suddenly the top 8 is almost certainly between 9 teams and all of those teams are a top 4 chance still.

Raiders can possibly make it still. But with the run they have I cant see it happening. But 2 weeks ago I thought the same about Panthers...

You underestimate the power of Darth Mary.

darth-vader-enlistment-the-empire-and-i-wish-you-well-mary-sincerely-your-dark-lord-of-the-sith-and-.jpg

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I can't see the Panthers winning more than 1 or 2 games. I think the Dragons will win a few more games. Manly will struggle to make it. It's safe to say whoever takes the last 2 spots out of these 3 teams are just making up the numbers. Manly and Dragons have over achieved. For Penrith it will be another disappointing season which promised so much.

OldPanther

Coach
I can't see the Panthers winning more than 1 or 2 games. I think the Dragons will win a few more games. Manly will struggle to make it. It's safe to say whoever takes the last 2 spots out of these 3 teams are just making up the numbers. Manly and Dragons have over achieved. For Penrith it will be another disappointing season which promised so much.

There wasn't much promised. People fell for our flamboyant game play and forgot defence wins premierships so we were named favourites with Faiders.

footy75

Bench
yep Dragons probably have the easiest draw but that doesn't mean anything when it comes tot them
Manly are hanging on by a thread and need a W badly
Penrith are the best side out of the three IMO but have the hardest draw.

This Year?

Immortal
If it helps I think you have one of the best forward packs and Hunt next year will help Widdop immensely behind that. I don't see you fading like this year.

Cheers mate. I'd like to think the same too, but Saints fans are sceptical now and just enjoy the wins whenever they come along.