What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 34-6 Cowboys @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Dale Finucane to make it 0-4 in GFs... looks like he spent too much time learning from James Graham.

Incorrect

Coach
Hard to see anything but the Storms winning this one.... But I thouht the same thing about the Sharks, Eels and Roosters each of the last 3 weeks

dogz08

First Grade
what's the bet cronk will be called on stage to lift the trophy if melbourne win

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Storm are definitely favourites as they have been the dominant team all year and their run to the grand final has been easier.

However in both finals they weren't convincing and if their opponents had a bit more polish the result may have been different.

I tip the storm but if their run of 9 straight wins ends it will be because an equally clinical and big moment team like the cowboys could cause an upset.

moffla

Bench
I wonder if Green is legitimately thinking of selecting Matt Scott..

That's dangerous territory

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm not anti Melbourne and while I like the Cowboys, I want to see Melbourne win it to send Cronk out a winner and get their 3rd legitimate premiership.

It would just feel too strange for an 8th placed team to win the comp, good on the Cowboys if they pull it off it would be amazing but I honestly prefer to see the most consistent team all season win the main prize this time.

Knightmare

Coach
The Qld NRL Memes page is good for a laugh atm- and I think finally answers the question of "Who the f**k wears their Origin jersey to an NRL match?"

I found this pic especially amusing- with the best bits highlighted:

6msyKtB.jpg

Can't wait for Broncos fans to reply to Charlie with comments of "Nice try but nobody gives a f**k about the tinpot QRL comp"...

Last edited:

Latest posts