What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

nick87

Coach
Huge result for Ab!
Will almost certainly play the year out now

Spewing I didn't have the guts to just take him in the first

Paullyboy

Coach
Surely he's not worth a first round pick in a PPR league even if he plays all year? I reckon he went at about the right spot given what we now know, but was far too early at the time given the risk involved. Basically instead of getting a steal, I think AB dodged a bullet.

abpanther

Staff member
Not looking good for me, benching West is a bad move

Here's hoping the Denver D forces Rivers into a shocker!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looks like a pretty low scoring week across the board, usually get a few up around the 150+ mark.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Good start, Ebron probably a dud this year but Engram looks like a factor for the Giants already.

abpanther

Staff member
Never thought I'd be in it but Rivers is delivering for me so far.

Just need a Thomas or Anderson TD now

nick87

Coach
Thought I was done after that late Rudolph TD but Cook came through in the clutch, Vikes D did nothing for me

I was furious haha
5 yards, 10... he'll even 15-20... that would be fine...so he goes for thirty f**king three haha
Brutal

kurt faulk

Coach

good start from my team this year. could have been better.

i won every game this week. top scorer in every league except this one where i was 2nd top scorer.

you know what that means? i will lose every game next week.

Latest posts