What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

Paullyboy

Coach
Wow that's a horrible trade for you Legend. I don't know if I've seen someone overreact to week 1 quite so bad.

abpanther

Staff member
That's a shocking trade

If you're gonna trade a stud why wouldn't you broadcast it to try and get a better deal?

f**k me that's nearly in veto land

abpanther

Staff member
Then again I thought the same thing a few years ago with that Moreno trade and look how that turned out!

Paullyboy

Coach
That's a shocking trade

If you're gonna trade a stud why wouldn't you broadcast it to try and get a better deal?

f**k me that's nearly in veto land

I was so close to vetoing, but realised that surely someone in this league wouldn't be colluding.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The backlash is strong.

I could see legend needed WR help and with Bell and Fournette he had 2 really strong RB1s, I wanted one of them. After that draft trade down that didn't happen in time he said Bell was on the block so I went asking about both.

Diggs' situation is way more enticing than Sanders and Lynch looks his 2013/14 self rather than his last Seahawks season, lots of TDs coming his way. I think in the end it will be a lot closer than it seems.

Bell also has dodgy knees and a hankering for bongs while Marshawn likes Skittles.

We play each other this week to add a bit more spice to it.

Paullyboy

Coach
The backlash is strong.

I could see legend needed WR help and with Bell and Fournette he had 2 really strong RB1s, I wanted one of them. After that draft trade down that didn't happen in time he said Bell was on the block so I went asking about both.

Diggs' situation is way more enticing than Sanders and Lynch looks his 2013/14 self rather than his last Seahawks season, lots of TDs coming his way. I think in the end it will be a lot closer than it seems.

Bell also has dodgy knees and a hankering for bongs while Marshawn likes Skittles.

Haha paint it whichever way you like, but this is a brutal crime that the SVU will eventually be involved in.

Well played by you though, you found a sucker, and milked them for all they're worth

legend

Coach
Hahaha! The vitriol is strong with this group. It's not a keeper league and I have a feeling Fournette and Lynch will both get close to double digit TD's this year and I'm not convinced Sanders will put up big numbers in a mediocre offense. Diggs looks like a true WR1 and should fare well in a division that isn't that strong defensively.

Like all trades, time will tell.

legend

Coach
Oh and some of you have proposed far worse trades than this one over the years. You're all just mad you didn't ask when you had the chance. Suckers!

Paullyboy

Coach
I think the thing that I find the most odd, is that we've had one week, and you've effectively traded the first overall pick for a 5th rounder.

I get that over the course of a season, where someone was drafted means less and less. But after one week, it's very much still relevant.

kurt faulk

Coach
The backlash is strong.

Why do i feel like I'm Clark Griswold standing in the car yard talking to the salesman at the beginning of the vacation movie?

kurt faulk

Coach

I had completely forgotten legend said bell was on the block during the draft. Pretty dumb on my part but i would never have thought to offer my 5th and 6th round picks for bell. I would've thought I'd get laughed at.