What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

legend

Coach
Yay! My team was at least competitive this week. Diggs still to come. Would help if Bradford plays but I won't hold my breath. Number one fantasy WR will probably go negative this week and fumble the ball four times...

zombie jesus

Staff member
An ugly week. I went back and forth between Tyrell Williams and Javorius Allen all week and it will cost me.

Engram gets a fat zero, TE is a minefield this year across the board.

Paullyboy

Coach
An ugly week. I went back and forth between Tyrell Williams and Javorius Allen all week and it will cost me.

Engram gets a fat zero, TE is a minefield this year across the board.
Yeah it really is. I'm really hoping my stupid move to start Dwayne Allen doesn't cost me, the fact I had Gronk out and Jordan Reed on a bye makes it easier to live with him, but I should have trusted Clay (even though he also got hurt it appears).

nick87

Coach
Any y'all looking for TE's... come get yourself some of Walker or Brate
They arent Kelce/Ertz/Gronk level stars but at least dependable in a field of absolute merkins

Also Adams not only lives, he catches 2 TD passes! And Dougie looked f**king superb. That trade might work out for me after all!

Near 30 points + Hill against Miller and Hopkins.

Mjp81

Juniors
Yay! My team was at least competitive this week. Diggs still to come. Would help if Bradford plays but I won't hold my breath. Number one fantasy WR will probably go negative this week and fumble the ball four times...
You've got me covered easily. Unless Tarik Cohen can somehow manage 8 receptions for 100 yds and 2 TD's??? ;)

kurt faulk

Coach

man, i knew my team was gonna be bad this week but i didn't think they were gonna be this bad. need 24 points from howard tomorrow. 100 yards, 2 catches, 2 tds. possible but improbable.

Maaaaan bad day. It looked like it was going so well, Brown, Beckham and Duke Johnson all having great days. Then, a season ender for my 1st round pick, a Dak Prescott monster game and that late special teams TD for KC looks like I'm going to lose :(

kurt faulk

Coach

i needed that 40 yard td run by howard. f**k you boger and crew for your ticky tack holding call. f**kwits.