What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

legend

Coach
I also notice the hypnototads dropped another game and are now 7-4. They are hardly running away with this league atm.

abpanther

Staff member
I'm so glad I drafted Crowder and then dumped him just before he came back to life!

zombie jesus

Staff member
I had a couple of points lead, that eroded quickly, like a band-aid.

Amari Cooper is going into my "never draft high again" file until he learns to catch.

legend

Coach
You could be waiting a while. Luckily it's a non-keeper league so you own't have to draft him again. ;-)

Don't take this the wrong way, but everyone said this league was a one horse race because of the Bell/Sanders for Diggs/Lynch. It looks to be anything but and Bell and Sanders haven't been the saviours everyone thought they were although Bell has still been outstanding.

The toads could very well still win but it hasn't been a runaway victory by any means.

Sooks! :p

Tom155

Coach
Highest scoring loser of this week :( Mixon going off & Crabtree getting ejected were killers

The team with the better record lost every matchup this week :eek:

kurt faulk

Coach

if not for my brain fart last week i would be challenging for the #1 seed and the highest points total. instead i'm fighting for a spot in the playoffs. and against the hottest team at the moment in the marauders. i have a couple of good matchups and some bad matchups.

let's get it on ab.

abpanther

Staff member

if not for my brain fart last week i would be challenging for the #1 seed and the highest points total. instead i'm fighting for a spot in the playoffs. and against the hottest team at the moment in the marauders. i have a couple of good matchups and some bad matchups.

let's get it on ab.

Let's roll old friend :)

zombie jesus

Staff member
Final regular season week. You'll do your head in trying to work out all the tiebreakers, only thing's for sure is Suh Girls and Winning are in, my boys are in if they can jag a victory. Tom's within 6 of my points lead and ab is within striking distance if he puts up a monster or me and Tom fail miserably, so that's certainly up for grabs. I've got Bell in MNF so it will be a nervous wait to Tuesday afternoon.

It's been a low scoring year, usually the top teams average around 140, this year it's just under 130.

kurt faulk

Coach

eek, ab already getting a lucky break. i sat dez because he got shut down by the skins in the first game. he puts up 17 points. although if kupp gets anywhere near that it won't really matter.

his boy crowder did ok for him, scoring less than 10 points for me.

abpanther

Staff member

eek, ab already getting a lucky break. i sat dez because he got shut down by the skins in the first game. he puts up 17 points. although if kupp gets anywhere near that it won't really matter.

his boy crowder did ok for him, scoring less than 10 points for me.

I got lucky with that Doctson TD!

zombie jesus

Staff member
My great QB run continues, Tyrod leaves the game right when the garbage time should start rolling in and McCown puts up 37 on my bench.

I'm having an absolute shocker to end the year, might not make the playoffs at all if things fall wrong for me.

Latest posts