What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 IDP Masters Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

ok, thanks man.

if you need me to help let me know. especially auto picking if a manager runs out of time to make a pick. my phone is with me all day and i don't have a job that stops me from looking at it. i'm not sure if you can check in as much as i can.

@abpanther , could you please hand over commish duties in this league to nick? thanks.

abpanther

Staff member

ok, thanks man.

if you need me to help let me know. especially auto picking if a manager runs out of time to make a pick. my phone is with me all day and i don't have a job that stops me from looking at it. i'm not sure if you can check in as much as i can.

@abpanther , could you please hand over commish duties in this league to nick? thanks.

All done

Best of luck guys

nick87

Coach
I've sent an email to skeepe inviting him in
Once he's in, I'll send out an email giving everyone 7 days to set their keepers
We'll start drafting as soon as that week is up

nick87

Coach
Hi All,

Firstly, thanks to all our regulars for coming back and big warm welcome to Skeepe who is taking over Abs team

The IDP league draft is a tough slog to get through, it's a full 19 rounds and we've struggled to get it done in time in previous years, so i'd like to start ASAP

Now that we have the full league active again, im going to give you all 7 days to get your keepers sorted.

I'll go through the rosters myself and if anyone has failed to set their keepers, i'll do so for you and set them based on who I would keep with that roster (so im not going to do you dirty by releasing studs)

We'll aim to kick this draft off next friday morning. It'll be an email draft run through Fleaflicker, but the standard 24 hour time limit will apply. If you fail to make your pick within 24 hours, you'll be allocated the top rated player on the board regardless of position. If you've exceeded that position maximum, i'll go down the board until i reach an eligible player for your squad.
Once a pick is made, it is final.

I've appointed Kurt a co-commissioner so he's able to action this as well during the course of the draft in a bid to keep us ticking along and get the thing done.

If we do run out of time, we'll complete the draft with a live draft, at 9pm EST Monday before the season kicks off.

Any questions please feel free to contact me via LU or here.
Happy drafting all,

much love,
Nick
xoxo

kurt faulk

Coach

good stuff nick.

seeing that we want to finish this draft in a timely fashion and nick has given me the power to commish draft i must warn everyone -

@pennywisealfie can you let your boys know

@skeepe @zombie jesus @Big Mick @legend @AusKnightRKO @AuDragon @Tom155

- that i will only give you one shot at 24 hours to make your pick. after your first timed out pick 20 hours will be my 24 hours. as the draft moves along that time limit will become even shorter, unless @nick87 reels me in somewhat.

if you know you will be away for a day or two please pm nick or myself with who you would like to select and we will do it for you.

Big Mick

Referee
I agree with the ruling but could I get a little bit of leniency.

I'm on the other side of the world and my work has fleaflicker blocked so I can only do it once I get home and I don't have time in the morning to make a pick.

I should be fine most times...but maybe if someone could PM me when I'm up that'd be great as it's hard to keep track from here sometimes.

Thanks

kurt faulk

Coach
I agree with the ruling but could I get a little bit of leniency.

I'm on the other side of the world and my work has fleaflicker blocked so I can only do it once I get home and I don't have time in the morning to make a pick.

I should be fine most times...but maybe if someone could PM me when I'm up that'd be great as it's hard to keep track from here sometimes.

Thanks

Consider it done. I will pm you whenever i get the chance.

kurt faulk

Coach

well, the harley quinn's timed out and they are now on a 20 hour time limit for the rest of the draft.

@pennywisealfie did this guy get the memo that the draft had started?

skeepe

Immortal
Bloody hell. The Saints could have announced Fairley was out for the season before the keeper deadline. Bastards.

How do I cut players? Do I have to wait until after the draft?

nick87

Coach
Bloody hell. The Saints could have announced Fairley was out for the season before the keeper deadline. Bastards.

How do I cut players? Do I have to wait until after the draft?

Yeah mate, after the draft the rosters will open back up

I messaged Harley Quinns as soon as he was on the clock and I got a message back late last night saying he had forgotten about it, I dont think the pick was made until this morning. If this round was auto pick, just put him on auto pick from now on.

kurt faulk

Coach
I messaged Harley Quinns as soon as he was on the clock and I got a message back late last night saying he had forgotten about it, I dont think the pick was made until this morning. If this round was auto pick, just put him on auto pick from now on.

Are you saying he doesn't want to take part in this league anymore? Or he does but will keep forgetting to make a pick?