What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 IDP Masters Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
Haha. Outstanding
We're going along at a decent pace here at least
Confident we'll finish well before the season

kurt faulk

Coach

just think, if we had 30 keepers or the set up zombie suggested the draft would be over right now.

how good would that be?

kurt faulk

Coach

have you guys checked out the crazy rankings of the d players in this league. kwon alexander has a draft ranking of #25. who in their right mind would choose a lber in the 2nd round of a start up draft?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Looks like they're using some sort of value based drafting formula based mostly on previous stats. Not completely crazy, I use a similar system but you got to take into account drafting against humans rather than a computer. Changes a bunch of things.

Collateral

Coach

have you guys checked out the crazy rankings of the d players in this league. kwon alexander has a draft ranking of #25. who in their right mind would choose a lber in the 2nd round of a start up draft?

Don't you dare speak ill of King Kwon!

nick87

Coach
Sorry lads
was in sydney all weekend and forgot to check if i was up. Exceeded the 24 hour limit and awarded myself next available on the board - Devin Funchess
Just posting this for transparency reasons, commish doesn't get away with flaunting the rules. Not on my watch

kurt faulk

Coach
Sorry lads
was in sydney all weekend and forgot to check if i was up. Exceeded the 24 hour limit and awarded myself next available on the board - Devin Funchess
Just posting this for transparency reasons, commish doesn't get away with flaunting the rules. Not on my watch

penny hasn't made his pick yet so you can drop him and select whoever you want.

skeepe

Immortal
Jesus. I rack up a score good enough to beat 8 other teams and still get drilled by 45.